Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2023 7:18:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M10KEN]
Anyone have a range report or try them out yet ??? any info Bad or Good lets have it
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#1]
ive wondered about these. I assumed they arent amazing, but that is only based on how cheap they always are.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By M10KEN:
Anyone have a range report or try them out yet ??? any info Bad or Good lets have it
View Quote

I have a pair coming I'll let you know. I really want the glow in the dark one they make but its only available from gunmagwarehouse
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By magwizard:

I have a pair coming I'll let you know. I really want the glow in the dark one they make but its only available from gunmagwarehouse
View Quote

Waiting for your range report , not sure the glow in the dark mags would keep you safe after the sun went down , but would be easy to find if you dropped one ...
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By M10KEN:

Waiting for your range report , not sure the glow in the dark mags would keep you safe after the sun went down , but would be easy to find if you dropped one ...
View Quote

Great range mags for night shoots?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah Im not sure of the purpose of the glow in dark ones but since my tism mandates that I gotta collect at least 1 of every ar mag made...
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I keep wanting to buy some of their mags, especially since they are local.

Just really turns me off when I see them on the range testing new products and they don't even run their own mags.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#7]
All I run are Mod 3 Amend2 mags. Haven't had a single issue.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
All I run are Mod 3 Amend2 mags. Haven't had a single issue.
View Quote
I didn't realize they were up to Mod-3. I have several of the Mod-2 mags and they seem to be fine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By magwizard:
Yeah Im not sure of the purpose of the glow in dark ones but since my tism mandates that I gotta collect at least 1 of every ar mag made...
View Quote

I bought a couple of them to go with my PSA "Ghost Gun" lower just for grins.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
I didn't realize they were up to Mod-3. I have several of the Mod-2 mags and they seem to be fine.
View Quote

I bought a couple on black Friday and after looking them over I bought six more but haven't got them yet , I do have around a dozen of the 20rd amend2 mags and haven't had a problem with them , all were under $10.00 , now just waiting for some warm shooting weather here in NEMO ..
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top