User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 1195
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chincy:

Hop on the FB clone EE, he's doing a run of them.
View Quote

Easier said than done. How do you get added? First rule is you're not supposed to ask to be added. Not sure why the dude who runs it is so uptight about it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RubiconJk:
What is this FB clone EE you speak of??
View Quote

X2
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:29:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cjwwd2] [#3]
See this is why you don't go cross posting stuff. The group doesn't need any more arfugees
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 69charger:

Easier said than done. How do you get added? First rule is you're not supposed to ask to be added. Not sure why the dude who runs it is so uptight about it.
View Quote

I'm not "uptight", I just don't always get people's DM's Because they go to another folder.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
What is this FB clone EE you speak of??
View Quote

Don't waste your time, its a bunch of price gauging.  I already got kicked out of that group for calling a few people out one night for posting DD RIS II rails for $700.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RadOP:

Don't waste your time, its a bunch of price gauging.  I already got kicked out of that group for calling a few people out one night for posting DD RIS II rails for $700.
View Quote

That member is gone as well.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Haven't posted here in a good long while. Figure I'd show my optics naked Mod1. 

Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TheGunslinger:
Haven't posted here in a good long while. Figure I'd show my optics naked Mod1. 
View Quote

saw these on IG today..  looking good
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:58:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beast_Master_Actual] [#9]
I normally kick it on the FB Clone Page but here's my contribution to the thread after hours of reading:

(I'm assuming I don't have enough posts to embed the photo into the post, if someone wants to repost it's cool.)
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mongoose2004:

I'm not "uptight", I just don't always get people's DM's Because they go to anuother folder.
View Quote

So all a guy has to do is ask? I thought that was precisely what you weren't supposed to do?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#11]
When I got to visit my first can in jail.

And then shortly after when I milled my A1 lower.

Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mongoose2004:
When I got to visit my first can in jail.
And then shortly after when I milled my A1 lower.
View Quote

That is not North Carolina.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:10:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Samson-Dogg] [#13]
So I saw KAC is selling stripped lowers now. There once was a time I would have seen that and bought 10. Since I got into clones I can't even get excited enough to buy one. Maybe if it said Hydromatic on the side. It's cool though. Maybe I'll grab one or two as gifts. It is my girlfriends bday soon.
 Everyone should have their mod 1 manuals from the first run. I will call Monday to see how the mod 0/1 manuals are coming and I ordered 10 more mod 1 manuals to take care of the guys on the alternate list so hang in there. We went through 35 mod 1 manuals so I ordered 50 of the mod 0/1 manuals.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
So I saw KAC is selling stripped lowers now. There once was a time I would have seen that and bought 10. Since I got into clones I can't even get excited enough to buy one. Maybe if it said Hydromatic on the side. It's cool though. Maybe I'll grab one or two as gifts. It is my girlfriends bday soon.
 Everyone should have their mod 1 manuals from the first run. I will call Monday to see how the mod 0/1 manuals are coming and I ordered 10 more mod 1 manuals to take care of the guys on the alternate list so hang in there. We went through 35 mod 1 manuals so I ordered 50 of the mod 0/1 manuals.
View Quote

I bought 2 for non-clone SBRs 
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:57:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Repro CAR stock goodness. John Masen pad, or naw?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:15:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By HalfMeltingEyes:
Repro CAR stock goodness. John Masen pad, or naw?
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/HalfMeltingEyes/Mk12Mod0%209_zpsjb50gk4u.jpg
View Quote

Awesome
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:16:36 AM EDT
[#17]
FYI/PSA:  Mk12 cases on eBay with good foam.

The guy took an offer of $200.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Were Hollands ever given cases or put in Mod 1 cases?
Or since it was the bastard child of the Mk12 world, they only got an old black hefty bag with duct taped holes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Regulatori:
Were Hollands ever given cases or put in Mod 1 cases?
Or since it was the bastard child of the Mk12 world, they only got an old black hefty bag with duct taped holes.
View Quote

I feel confident in speculating that the Holland never got a case.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Any update on the stickers?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Well if someone would be so kind as to IM/PM me a link to this MK12 FB page.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Anybody have a spare KAC bipod adapter they are willing to part with?

In other news I think I have a buyer for my sig 226 mk25. Gun money for my addiction!

Now to figure how much it will cost for a AEM5, tax stamp, and shipping/transfer fees at my LGS since they don't carry it.

What have you guys paid for your aem5 when everything is all said and done?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Lurp06x:

In other news I think I have a buyer for my sig 226 mk25. Gun money for my addiction!

Now to figure how much it will cost for a AEM5, tax stamp, and shipping/transfer fees at my LGS since they don't carry it.

View Quote

$925 or so after tax and transfer. Purchased mine direct through Allen Engineering.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:49:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blbennett1288] [#24]
Originally Posted By Hunterex:

$925 or so after tax and transfer. Purchased mine direct through Allen Engineering.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunterex:
Originally Posted By Lurp06x:

$675 for AEM5, $200 stamp, $50 transfer. Total $925. I got mine from High Caliber Sales.

Operation Parts has the KAC bipod adapters in stock
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By blbennett1288:

$675 for AEM5, $200 stamp, $50 transfer. Total $925. I got mine from High Caliber Sales.

Operation Parts has the KAC bipod adapters in stock
View Quote

Thanks

I got one from them a few years ago. Just seeing if I can can a deal on used. But it's not a problem, this isn't that expensive of a part.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:15:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jax_Guns] [#26]
I dont do FB but would like to get on this if someone can IM or email me the contact info of the person that is making these! I missed out on the PRI returned uppers so one of these is as close as I will get to a real early style FSB!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Jax_Guns:
I dont do FB but would like to get on this if someone can IM or email me the contact info of the person that is making these! I missed out on the PRI returned uppers so one of these is as close as I will get to a real early style FSB!

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/324426/16402794-1793894047538142-4585438102962944698-o-139107.JPG

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/324426/16422567-1793940547533492-7996791139127213071-o-139108.JPG
View Quote

You and I both.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Gents, let's go ahead and get a list rolling of interested headcount. If you're already in the FB group then just post over there. Then we can provide the # over there, and if it is greenlit we get his contact info sent out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Gents, let's go ahead and get a list rolling of interested headcount. If you're already in the FB group then just post over there. Then we can provide the # over there, and if it is greenlit we get his contact info sent out.
View Quote

Please put me in for one on the arfcom list. If you want my contact info please IM me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

I don't have access to the EE over there, but I'm in for one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:

View Quote

Thanks for the heads up, I managed to snag that one!
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:

View Quote

are there surplus mod 0 cases anywhere?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've got them in envelopes and addresses. I think I'm 5-6 stamps short but I'll be able to drop them at the post office Monday. I just forget there is 35-40 people who got manuals and want labels. More time consuming than it sounds. I'm going to call Monday and see where they are with the mod 0/1 manuals. I need to get the guys who are on the alternate list their mod 1 manuals before I get into the mod 0/1 manuals.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:54:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exhogflyer] [#34]
Mk 12 Mod 0 luv, now with correct scope ( or at least one of the correct ones). You guys think I should rattle-can it?

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Depending on the price for that wheeled fsb and details, I'll be down. That's killer! Link to fb group?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Put me down for 2 please.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By aaron580:
Depending on the price for that wheeled fsb and details, I'll be down. That's killer! Link to fb group?
View Quote
Same here on both.  

I'm interested in a couple wheeled FSBs and a link to the group.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm curious on the price of the fsb
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm in for a couple of the repop wheeled fsb's.
Do we provide the donor and he just makes the retro piece or ??
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#40]

I've got them in envelopes and addresses. I think I'm 5-6 stamps short but I'll be able to drop them at the post office Monday. I just forget there is 35-40 people who got manuals and want labels. More time consuming than it sounds. I'm going to call Monday and see where they are with the mod 0/1 manuals. I need to get the guys who are on the alternate list their mod 1 manuals before I get into the mod 0/1 manuals.
View Quote

Thanks Samson-Dogg!
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:05:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By exhogflyer:
Mk 12 Mod 0 luv, now with correct scope ( or at least one of the correct ones). You guys think I should rattle-can it?
View Quote

I am also trying to work up the courage to rattle can mine...
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#42]

I am also trying to work up the courage to rattle can mine...
View Quote

Don't overthink it. Just get to it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:42:31 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Yes, you will still need a complete sight. He is just selling the stripped tower.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:06:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Twitchy:
Same here on both.  

I'm interested in a couple wheeled FSBs and a link to the group.
View Quote

cosigned
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:20:29 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

As of right now it is just for the tower alone. You will need to buy a gen II repro Sight from PRI to swap out the wheel, spring detent, Sight post etc. the main issue with PRI's repro gasblocks is that they are of the crossbolt variety and not set screw. I think if you sent them an email and asked nicely there shouldn't be any reason why they can't make you one with the set screw mount. This is what I'll be attempting to do in the near future once I have the tower in hand.

~BMA
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Im in
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#47]
My heart is telling me yes but my head is telling me no.  I think my Sam-r will be my last come for awhile as uspsa has me by the ball
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Since there is discussion on clone correct arms logos with the wings and without, my swan sleeve has wings on the swan, but I had an arms 40 rear on another rifle that doesnt, just a swan no wings. That's good right?

Talk about attention to detail....lol
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By aaron580:
Since there is discussion on clone correct arms logos with the wings and without, my swan sleeve has wings on the swan, but I had an arms 40 rear on another rifle that doesnt, just a swan no wings. That's good right?

Talk about attention to detail....lol
View Quote

If we get to the point where people are filling wings in I'm gonna puke
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 69charger:

If we get to the point where people are filling wings in I'm gonna puke
View Quote

Page / 1195
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top