Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2021 10:40:16 AM EDT
I picked up a Radius range finder recently and I'd like to mount it on top of the 30mm tube scope on my AR.

What are my options to do this with a 30mm scope?

Reptilia's diving board mount appears to only come in 34mm.

Badger doesn't appear to sell theirs anymore?

Does night force still make something like this?

It looks like Larue makes a mount with a provision for this.

Spuhr also appears to make a mount that would work for this.

Are those 2 the only options?

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. So I need a C1 mount + ARC ring + rail?
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. So I need a C1 mount + ARC ring + rail?
View Quote

Yeppers:

Description
Badger Ordnance's Condition One Coaxial Laser Integration Fixture or C1 CLIF was specifically designed for use with Badger Ordnance's Condition One Unimounts, and attaches via the Condition One Accessory Ring Cap (ARC). The C1 CLIF allows the user to integrate the next generation of weapons-mounted Laser Range Finders, and attaches without having to remove the C1 Accessory Ring Cap to maintain the primary optic's original zeroing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
lots of options.  super cheap from the likes of weaver, even barska

i have several of the spuhr mounts with the rail to mount my radius or IR laser, and of course, they work very well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
lots of options.  super cheap from the likes of weaver, even barska

i have several of the spuhr mounts with the rail to mount my radius or IR laser, and of course, they work very well.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#6]
You can use Nightforce Unimounts and replace the top front ring. I've got a few 30mm rails for the NF units I bought from Damage Industries a couple years ago. I'm not sure who carries them now.

Both my Radiuses are with 34mm mounts. One Larue and one Nightforce.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You can use Nightforce Unimounts and replace the top front ring. I've got a few 30mm rails for the NF units I bought from Damage Industries a couple years ago. I'm not sure who carries them now.

Both my Radiuses are with 34mm mounts. One Larue and one Nightforce.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57761/Resized_20190323_173456_1__1__jpeg-2154597.JPG
View Quote
I think those are the ones on the pic of my op. And from what I can tell they aren't available anymore.

Edit: nevermind. Op is a badger unimount.

edit: i see, its the Night force RAP. Maybe they are in stock somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think those are the ones on the pic of my op. And from what I can tell they aren't available anymore.

But still night force doesn't even have them on their website anymore.
View Quote

Nightforce makes a RAP mount for 30mm. Spuhr s raptar mount will fit on any size Spuhr rings. Griffin armament makes a raptar mount that mounts on any size griffin rings. I also think MDT makes a raptar mount
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nightforce makes a RAP mount for 30mm. Spuhr s raptar mount will fit on any size Spuhr rings. Griffin armament makes a raptar mount that mounts on any size griffin rings. I also think MDT makes a raptar mount
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But still night force doesn't even have them on their website anymore.

awesome. i didn't know about the griffin option. That looks pretty slick.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Hawkins Precision also offers rings with rail mounts, but I think they just do 34mm, 35mm and 36mm.
https://www.brownells.com/optics-mounting/rings-mounts-amp-bases/scope-rings/heavy-tactical-scope-ring-sets-prod132975.aspx
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 2:04:17 PM EDT
[#11]
The best design is from ARC.  The m-brace

Anything tube mounted, or attached to the top rings will apply torque to your scope.

Detail on this here

This, with the RF accessory mount, won't do that.  It transfers directly to the base of the mount.  The four serrated areas of the mount are for accessories.

https://www.americanrifle.com/shop/product/m-brace-scope-mount-1402?category=3

It comes with a level.

Much more detail on the mount here
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top