Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2024 12:57:25 PM EDT
I'm thinking about getting a POF 300BLK upper for my M-16 and would like to know if anyone knows if they come from the factory with a FA bolt carrier.  I have seen them on YouTube with both.

I emailed POF three weeks ago and asked but got no reply.

If it does not, does anyone know if a LWRC will work as a substitute?

Thanks!
TheMULE
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I would try calling them. When I sent them a question a couple months ago they tried to call me but I missed the call. I tried calling them right back but didn't get an answer. They didn't leave a message, call again, nor email. I eventually called them back again and they quickly answered my question over the phone.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't understand why these companies even put an e-mail in their contact info.  Most of them never respond anyway.  

Why don't they have someone responsible for checking the email daily?  It's not that hard and goes a long way toward customer service.  

Why do I have to be surprised when someone actually does contact me?

I'll probably have to call and talk to someone that doesn't even know the difference between a SA and FA bolt carrier like my SIG/SAUER fiasco.

TheMULE
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I never heard from POF so I called LWRC to ask them some questions about their IC A5 piston rifle.  They answered the phone on the first ring, answered all of my questions to my satisfaction and gave me the item number of the gun that I wanted so that I could do a online search for it.

I found it (at a great price) and bought it.

Another sale lost by POF due to poor customer service.

YMM
TheMULE  
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top