Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/1/2024 2:39:14 PM EDT
Hey guys I received some ar magazines in the mail. I tried doing some research prior to this posting but didn’t really come up with anything. Anyone have an idea on if these are pre ban? Thanks

Link Posted: 8/1/2024 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 3:53:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DfromB] [#2]
I just realized if you flip it around it’s “IWM” which I’ve never heard of either. Nothing was internally stamped.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I was able to find this and I have emailed them to inquire about any records. Will lyk the response. The website is Waynemachine.com.tw
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 8:03:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#4]
I think I remember there were some steel magazines being sold during the ban advertised as being from Taiwan. No idea how they were marked or if they were really preban. They were gone before I got any and most ads had them wrapped in some kind of foil pack I think maybe 5 in the pack or something. There were two kinds of England steel mags at the time and some steel ones I think from Singapore too.
Could find hard info on Taiwan mags as to if they were aluminum or steel and any markings or any reference to time period only that they exist. Sorry I could not find any real info on the mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top