Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/5/2024 5:11:43 PM EDT
I Read about rexus and how it came to be. Has anyone here ever bought a barrel from them and how did it do accuracy wise. Looking at a future  6arc build. 1" moa@100 is fine I dont need a tack driver. Also looking at the Odin 21" xl barrel either will have a maxim bolt most likely. Thanks for the info tyvm
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:51:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Luny421] [#1]
I have a 14.5” 6.5G barrel (along with their MK136 UltraBolt), but haven’t shot it for groups yet. I’ve only put ~200 rounds through it and that was all FMJ ammo, just zeroing optics, tuning AGB and testing mags for any feeding issues.

I like the profile of the barrel and it balances really well.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Very good barrels/components.

The owner is extremely vested in the 6.5G / 6G / 22G and those are some of the best value component for those cartridges.

Buy with confidence.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top