Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2024 2:25:19 PM EDT
Interestingly enough I don't have a picture of it brand new back in 2009. It didn't stay black for very long.

Added KAC RAS and vertical grip, Aimpoint Comp M3, Magpul flip up rear, a sling that I used when deployed, and a rattle can paint job.

Swapped out Stock for Vltor, KAC RAS for Danial Defense, added Aimpoint 3x on a flip, Magpul front, and a Surefire from '05, VTAC sling, and a new rattle can job. Oh, and a punisher skull.

Danial Defense grip, Magpul vertical grip, and DBAL ir laser.

PVS-14 and a COTI

Earlier this year I decided to restore it to "close to" it's original state. Took some time to remove paint from a lot of the parts. The upper, lower, and buffer tube I had blasted and re-anodized.
All the original parts are back on, but it has the KAC RAS, the Aimpoint, the DBAL, and a new Streamlight

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Full circle.
I've stripped paint on one of mine.
Total pain.
Should have probably gotten it blasted.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I probably would have ordered a replacement 6933

Looks good. Looked good with paint too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:40:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRP98] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
I probably would have ordered a replacement 6933

Looks good. Looked good with paint too.
View Quote

I've got another project planned for one like this including some rattle can paint.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
This one is mixed in there somewhere too. Angled Magpul

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top