Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2024 10:19:43 PM EDT
Has anyone used the new credo 1-10s? They look promising. I was considering a PLXc for the weight savings, but these piqued my interest.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:08:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3-gun] [#1]
Well, I have one that will be delivered tomorrow so we will see
Edit, never mind, thought it said 2-10
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of the old 1-8’s. It’s a good LPVO if you want an 8X that can dial down to 1X, as opposed to the opposite. Sort of a ‘light precision, mid-range’ LPVO so to speak. I know the 1-10 is supposed to be smaller with more mag, so hopefully they didn’t compromise on other qualities to get there.
Link Posted: Today 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I am bumping this topic back up. I am eyeballing a Credo 1-10x for another 5.56 NATO build I own. I like my VCOG 1-8x.

I got to look through the older Credo 1-8x, and it seems pretty good. The Vortex 1-10 has some fish eye on 1x, looks great 2-8x then gets dark (but usable) on 9-10x IMHO. Nothing is perfect, but the idea is I could use 9-10x for good measure.
Link Posted: Today 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m interested in this but I haven’t seen any video reviews and only like 3-4 on I think midway that day it’s great but a 3 word review isn’t much. I have had accupower, credo, credo hx, and VCOG for the Trijicon 1-8 and I have enjoyed them all but the smaller size and the wind dots have me interested although I wish the wind dots went 3, 5, 7, 9 instead of doing wind every 5mils
Link Posted: Today 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By J_Fritz:
Has anyone used the new credo 1-10s? They look promising. I was considering a PLXc for the weight savings, but these piqued my interest.
View Quote

View through the @PrimaryArmsOptics PLX-C at 600yds. Cut thru the mirage really well! #guns #lpvo

No experience with the Trij, but I really like my PLx-C.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top