Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2024 10:19:43 PM EDT
Has anyone used the new credo 1-10s? They look promising. I was considering a PLXc for the weight savings, but these piqued my interest.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:08:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3-gun] [#1]
Well, I have one that will be delivered tomorrow so we will see
Edit, never mind, thought it said 2-10
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of the old 1-8’s. It’s a good LPVO if you want an 8X that can dial down to 1X, as opposed to the opposite. Sort of a ‘light precision, mid-range’ LPVO so to speak. I know the 1-10 is supposed to be smaller with more mag, so hopefully they didn’t compromise on other qualities to get there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I am bumping this topic back up. I am eyeballing a Credo 1-10x for another 5.56 NATO build I own. I like my VCOG 1-8x.

I got to look through the older Credo 1-8x, and it seems pretty good. The Vortex 1-10 has some fish eye on 1x, looks great 2-8x then gets dark (but usable) on 9-10x IMHO. Nothing is perfect, but the idea is I could use 9-10x for good measure.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m interested in this but I haven’t seen any video reviews and only like 3-4 on I think midway that day it’s great but a 3 word review isn’t much. I have had accupower, credo, credo hx, and VCOG for the Trijicon 1-8 and I have enjoyed them all but the smaller size and the wind dots have me interested although I wish the wind dots went 3, 5, 7, 9 instead of doing wind every 5mils
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By J_Fritz:
Has anyone used the new credo 1-10s? They look promising. I was considering a PLXc for the weight savings, but these piqued my interest.
View Quote

View through the @PrimaryArmsOptics PLX-C at 600yds. Cut thru the mirage really well! #guns #lpvo

No experience with the Trij, but I really like my PLx-C.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I think these are the same optics as the Delta 1-10 and the EOTech 1-10.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top