Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2024 7:36:49 PM EDT
Why no buzz? Looks like a modified lwrci piston system with more holes drilled. Systems seems to have been released in 2018 and only recently sold as a rifle just this year. Price tag is fricking apalling though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2024 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]
No pictures = fake news
Link Posted: 9/20/2024 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Whoops new here dont know how to post images
Link Posted: 9/21/2024 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By POFChub:Why no buzz? >>>>> Price tag is fricking apalling though.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2024 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#4]
They definitely look cool, and only recently started going out to reviewers. Not sure if I’ll be able to get one.
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I handled and shot these at GunCon this year. Can confirm, absolutely zero gas with the 10.5 piston suppressed (huxwrx can). One of the softest shooting 10.5’s I’ve been behind. 16” was no slouch either.

Link Posted: 9/23/2024 6:45:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ScoutH57] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gsd1983:
I handled and shot these at GunCon this year. Can confirm, absolutely zero gas with the 10.5 piston suppressed (huxwrx can). One of the softest shooting 10.5’s I’ve been behind. 16” was no slouch either.

View Quote

I think I’ve had mine more than a year

I have a 10.5” I sbred. Huxwrx can in combo with it is great. I’ve shot about 8000 rounds with mine.

Very nice rifle out of the box. Didn’t need to change or add anything, no tuning required, runs perfectly on standard carbine buffer

VKTR doesn’t really have a huge marketing department I don’t think. Parent company is a big OEM. I had a question about a part and the ceo called me back so must not be very big on that end lol.

Price is higher but it’s unfortunately inline with other comparable products

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/product/vktr-industries-vk-1p-10-5-pistol/
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top