Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/9/2024 3:19:31 PM EDT
Are there any options other than the Rovyvon GL4 Pro FP  that combines a white light with a higher/full power green laser (talking ~30+ mW laser)? I don’t care about the IR capabilities. Alternatively, is there a high/full power green laser WITHOUT white light that exists that isn’t $3000? Surely the GL4 can’t be the only gig in town that is meant for an actual firearm and not airsoft.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 1:39:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnDough] [#1]
Originally Posted By RRAR15:
Are there any options other than the Rovyvon GL4 Pro FP  that combines a white light with a higher/full power green laser (talking ~30+ mW laser)? I don’t care about the IR capabilities. Alternatively, is there a high/full power green laser WITHOUT white light that exists that isn’t $3000? Surely the GL4 can’t be the only gig in town that is meant for an actual firearm and not airsoft.
View Quote

DBAL A4.

Gotta find one used, though:

https://www.steiner-defense.com/sites/default/files/Specifications/International%20eOptics%20DBAL-A4%2078000%2078001%20Product%20Specification%20Sheet.pdf
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 2:11:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RRAR15] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You must have missed the part where I said “and not $3000+”. These are pretty much unobtainable. I see one sold on here previously, used, for $3500. Not to mention that it’s huge and heavy. I guess that hit my criteria of having a full power visible laser, but not much else. I guess the RovyVon GL4 is probably the only game in town.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RRAR15:

You must have missed the part where I said “and not $3000+”. These are pretty much unobtainable. I see one sold on here previously, used, for $3500. Not to mention that it’s huge and heavy. I guess that hit my criteria of having a full power visible laser, but not much else. I guess the RovyVon GL4 is probably the only game in town.
View Quote

Youd be better off pairing the 3EIR and a Surefire Turbo with a SYNC/Axon.
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#4]
PERST 4 with Green+ is adjustable on green side from 0.5 to 18 mw. Used to be $600 but now black market $1000 item thanks to the prez.

ZenitCo PERST4P is the pistol format of above and is $650

ZenitCo 2PS has white light and 18mw green laser for $600

These, being Russian made, are of course at risk of being intercepted and taken when shipped from overseas.

Link Posted: 7/22/2024 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got a notice from Olight that they have something new out with white light and green laser.

You might check there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JohnDough:

Youd be better off pairing the 3EIR and a Surefire Turbo with a SYNC/Axon.
View Quote

This was my thought.  You could even pair a NGAL with a 300 series turbo for under $1k.  Just get a sync switch from Unity in your preferred buttons.
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bdover:

This was my thought.  You could even pair a NGAL with a 300 series turbo for under $1k.  Just get a sync switch from Unity in your preferred buttons.
View Quote

lol, point made
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top