[#1]
Nope
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]
OK as long as you do not have select fire disco-trigger
You do not want repeated slam fire potential
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I’m not a lawyer, but from my understanding that’s perfectly legal, as is all full auto trigger components as long as there is no auto sear. However, that’s not to say an over zealous ATF boi couldn’t charge you with intent to construct a full auto.

As far as the safety, binary triggers have a third position and they are prefectly legal.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#4]
It's fine.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Neuter it of your worried.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Its fine but I am not sure why you would.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its fine but I am not sure why you would.
View Quote

Clone correct selector.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m not a lawyer, but from my understanding that’s perfectly legal, as is all full auto trigger components as long as there is no auto sear. However, that’s not to say an over zealous ATF boi couldn’t charge you with intent to construct a full auto.

As far as the safety, binary triggers have a third position and they are prefectly legal.
View Quote

FA disco is a no no. Combine it with a FA selector and you’ll get hammer follow, aka slam fire.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

FA disco is a no no. Combine it with a FA selector and you’ll get hammer follow, aka slam fire.
View Quote

Ah. Ya, that would make sense. Nothing to catch the trigger. Would it slam fire everytime though? I have had hammer follow on a semi auto AR and have just had a dead trigger with the hammer forward.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:04:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ah. Ya, that would make sense. Nothing to catch the trigger. Would it slam fire everytime though? I have had hammer follow on a semi auto AR and have just had a dead trigger with the hammer forward.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcom user (blade runner?) went to prison over auto parts minus the sear many years ago. While might be letter of the law “legal”. ATF tech branch got it to slam fire. First analysis from them was legal, then tested again (speculation is that they used soft primers) and it slam fired.

No point in using them IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:07:20 AM EDT
[#11]
OP asked about a FA selector rather than complete LPK.

For those who want authenticity w/o worry.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Arfcom user (blade runner?) went to prison over auto parts minus the sear many years ago. While might be letter of the law “legal”. ATF tech branch got it to slam fire. First analysis from them was legal, then tested again (speculation is that they used soft primers) and it slam fired.

View Quote

Like I said above, I know they are legal to own, but I will never be surprised by the ATF’s overreach and harassment.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's insane.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Arfcom user (blade runner?) went to prison over auto parts minus the sear many years ago. While might be letter of the law "legal". ATF tech branch got it to slam fire. First analysis from them was legal, then tested again (speculation is that they used soft primers) and it slam fired.

View Quote
Was that Olofson?

I didn't realize he was a member.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#16]
The only way he got prison is he was doing a lot of other illegal things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top