Posted: 9/6/2024 6:19:04 PM EDT
I am trying to finish my Aero Precision  Ar10
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:21:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: d16man] [#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By d16man:
For an ar10 I wouldnt worry about buis.  I would get an adjustable gas block.  Lots of options, I like Superlative Arms.
View Quote

Thank you for that
Adjustable is a no go for me at the present
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:00:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Somerled] [#3]
The last set of BUIS I purchased were Midwest Industries ones that I found on sale at Aim Surplus.

You have to be careful to pick a back sight that will work with whatever optic you mount. Some of them sit up too high when folded down to allow clearance for a scope objective.

If it is your only rifle, back up irons make a lot of sense because scopes can go down. If you have a rack of rifles to choose from and you're not miles from nowhere, it isn't as important.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top