Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2024 5:01:55 PM EDT
https://www.eurooptic.com/Tikka-T3x-Drover-308-Win-20-110-Bbl-Roughtech-Green-Blued-10rd-Ranch-Rifle-JRTXWV31620.aspx

I may have a line on a Tikka Arctic that'll be up for consignment in a local shop.  Been wanting another iron sighted Tikka.  The Arctic and the Drover use CTR mags.  

Has anyone shot the Drover or used the Tikka Battue sights?  I suspect the Arctic may be priced a bit high, don't know yet, although the Drover isn't exactly cheap.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:26:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Uys] [#1]
If anyone has any interest in the new Tikka Drover .308 it is 8 lb 6 oz with a full magazine (10rds), sling and Leupold VX3-HD 1.5-5x (20mm obj).  About 4 oz more than my 5.56 Ruger American Ranch as it's set up.

I was going to put a Mtn Tactical base on it, but I used Warne QD Tikka rings to keep it simple.  The battue iron sights are high enough that you will need a smaller objective scope to stay off of the rear sight ramp, unless you use higher rings.

The sights look high enough to use over a suppressor.  It is threaded 15x1 and comes with an adapter for us Americans.  I have it sighted in at 25yds and will head to 100/200 once I get the time.
Top Top