BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
look what USPS just dropped off.

http://www.ownnight.com/AB-NIGHTVISION-MOD-3.html

$1249 Built. I opted to not mail my tubes and just have it all sent over to me.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool find.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I picked up a Norotos Rhino dovetail mount from eBay for $30.  I was surprised to find it since I had never seen one before and hadn't recalled anyone ever mentioning that this type of mount existed.  It looks like a regular Norotos Rhino  mount but has the dovetail mount.  Here is the link to the original listing.

Cool find.
I have a rhino dovetail as well.  Ryan at nightlong sold me one with my mod-3. He said he called norotos and they said they never made dovetail rhino.

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a rhino dovetail as well.  Ryan at nightlong sold me one with my mod-3. He said he called norotos and they said they never made dovetail rhino.    

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I picked up a Norotos Rhino dovetail mount from eBay for $30.  I was surprised to find it since I had never seen one before and hadn't recalled anyone ever mentioning that this type of mount existed.  It looks like a regular Norotos Rhino  mount but has the dovetail mount.  Here is the link to the original listing.

Cool find.

That's interesting.  I have 2 of them; one has the round knob on the side for the release and the other has a lever in the front for the release.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Despite the fact that the MOD-3 is harder to release while installed with the TATM, I still think that it's probably the best thing going in terms of a "value" dovetail mount - used TATMs and shrouds tend to go for pretty good prices on eBay fairly regularly.

IMHO, the push-button stow is pretty much essential for dual tube setups because of the "whip" with FTO mounts when they lock into place.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Glam shot.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 4:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#8]

You sure spend alot of money just to look cool playing airsoft.

You're my hero Augee!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top