Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Best thing I think they could do is show up to SHOT and say this is our completed production gun and we have 1500 more boxed up and ready to ship out on Friday.

All this DT jerk you around for years product launch has left a trail of aids cancer that nobody wants to be associated with. I prefer the silence to fluff.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This. Can I f***ing buy one of these things yet? This has been one of the quietest rollouts for a new rifle I can recall.

At least they're not going full Desert Tech.
View Quote
This is the way a product release should be... "yes, we're making it, we think it'll be out in November". No taking money, no overhyping, etc.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Best thing I think they could do is show up to SHOT and say this is our completed production gun and we have 1500 more boxed up and ready to ship out on Friday.

All this DT jerk you around for years product launch has left a trail of aids cancer that nobody wants to be associated with. I prefer the silence to fluff.
View Quote
Yep....a la M&P Compact 2.0.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actual marketing is a hell of a force multiplier and IWI had that going for the Tavor in spades, over the AUG.
View Quote
This.  Steyr marketing is practically nonexistent.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump for info.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 3:00:44 AM EDT
[#6]
any updates?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
any updates?
View Quote
@Manticore_Arms
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm so glad I went with Steyr. This half ass company aint gonna waste my time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't call a major defense manufacturer (half-assed) simply because they aren't working to YOUR time table.

I for one appreciate the fact that they aren't hyping this with promises of dates eat
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't call a major defense manufacturer (half-assed) simply because they aren't working to YOUR time table.

I for one appreciate the fact that they aren't hyping this with promises of dates eat
View Quote
They would have to be blind to not after the DT MDR stuff lol. I think we will see a good update at shot show.
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 2:22:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
It’s not GD
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
you are 100% out of your depth with that comment. Please stick to GD or sit back and read / study the tech forums but otherwise limit your comments in them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Atrax is a consumer model targeted for US civilian use. While Lithgow is a manufacturer based in Australia, Lithgow USA working in making the civilian model is merely a third party manufacturing company licensing the brand name and manufacturing rights in US.

Lithgow USA year after year advertised release dates that were never met.
It’s been 3 years and they repeatedly failed to deliver.

I never made my time table. I’m only pointing out their failure to keep their own words. (Although in the past I did point out their false advertising.. which then makes it a quarter ass company
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Atrax is a consumer model targeted for US civilian use. While Lithgow is a manufacturer based in Australia, Lithgow USA working in making the civilian model is merely a third party manufacturing company licensing the brand name and manufacturing rights in US.

Lithgow USA year after year advertised release dates that were never met.
It’s been 3 years and they repeatedly failed to deliver.

I never made my time table. I’m only pointing out their failure to keep their own words. (Although in the past I did point out their false advertising.. which then makes it a quarter ass company
View Quote
They’ve put out soft release dates via reps but they’ve never put out any formal press releases.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Sigh...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top