Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2011 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The SAW 200 pouch is now moved to about 7pm position..

I removed the FLAPS (there removable via Velcro).. and now the mags come out a little easier since there is less material 'tucked' in the pouches.. there is elastic bands around the pouches..

Right side is CLEAR for my pistol draw from my duty-belt..(when on)..

I raised the dbl 9mm holders up a 'rung' (since the picture was taken) so when kneeling they do not block the 556/223 mags from being withdrawn..

I am trying folks..

Al
Link Posted: 7/9/2011 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
YWHIC, I don't know if you've seen this thread but it has lots of pics and info on various FLC set-ups to get ideas from.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=270564&page=1

I've got pouches on the way for my woodland FLC. I'll post pics in that thread once it's complete.

Link Posted: 7/9/2011 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Take a candle and rub it up and down the zipper, especially a few years from now when it's old and beat up.  It'll keep it working.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top