Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Ran across this video. Personally, I use a HTA .22 can on mine.

Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm still looking for the ultimate suppressor for the PS90 and my 5.7 pistol. Optimal would be a lightweight, 1.25"-1.375" diameter 6"-7" can that can be broken down for cleaning. Volume is the key I think for the 5.7 cartridge.........now if someone just made this would be great.
View Quote
That sounds a lot like the Optimus Micro.

Standard Configuration (as packaged in box) : 8.5 Ounces 5.3" In length x 1.1" OD
Rated for 5.7 all barrel lengths. Griffin claims 115dB on 22 pistols and 129dB on a 16" 223. Takes all griffin mounting options, including 3lug. Disassembles for cleaning.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sounds a lot like the Optimus Micro.

Standard Configuration (as packaged in box) : 8.5 Ounces 5.3" In length x 1.1" OD
Rated for 5.7 all barrel lengths. Griffin claims 115dB on 22 pistols and 129dB on a 16" 223. Takes all griffin mounting options, including 3lug. Disassembles for cleaning.
View Quote
I've looked at that one, my belief is just  that it's too short and small diameter. Something will be made eventually that'll entice me but till then I still have ones that work well enough....the octane with 22 endcap still being my favorite.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top