User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why is no one posting pictures of these boxes?
View Quote
As someone who signed up for a swag box, I'm glad no one has...I want to be surprised
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

As someone who signed up for a swag box, I'm glad no one has...I want to be surprised
View Quote
I was going to do it today but I'll hold out then. The Habitual box is really nice.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Still nothing here but I did get the email the other day saying more swag was heading out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was going to do it today but I'll hold out then. The Habitual box is really nice.
View Quote
I guess I should register then...
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
^^^^^^
THIS!

Still waiting for my package to show up.  Please, no more spoilers anyone.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

^^^^^^
THIS!

Still waiting for my package to show up.  Please, no more spoilers anyone.  Thanks.
View Quote
Put the pictures in a spoiler box. I want to see the stuff.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got my stuff today.  If you want to see everything, capital armory (I think it was them) did a Facebook video on what’s in the box.  I’m a measly outpatient, but I enjoyed the swag.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#8]
i wish habitual got an end cap or some hard gear. Still a nice customer appreciation thing. I haven't done it as I do not need any coins or stickers (I admit that I love their cans but hate their logo)
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyway to find out when or if your stuff is even coming?
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#10]
My package showed up yesterday. I was OP2 I think (2 cans). Very cool thing by Dead Air.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I just ordered my first 2 cans.  A Nomad and a Ghost, so the wait begins.  I emailed a copy of the receipt to the Asylum email add.  I look forward to the swag, not necessary but it's nice customer relations.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I registered and I’m still waiting for my package.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 11:20:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Does anyone know if this is a progressive thing or one time thing? Like if I order a Nomad and Ghost and register them to get the swag for 2, then later buy a Wolf and register it do they send the additional stuff for owning 3?
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#14]
It’s progressive. If you register and are qualified for two they send you two.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Sent off my registration last week for the 12 dead air cans I have in my safe. Looking forward to my box of goodies.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Has anyone before or after 11/12/18 gotten their stuff
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I joined on Nov 9th I think, but I was an idiot and didn't get them the required documentation until Nov 20th

I got my swag in (at least I think I got all of it in) last week? I placed an order on the web site for a couple other things as well right around thanksgiving that I'm still waiting on...
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Has anyone before or after 11/12/18 gotten their stuff
View Quote
I actually requested mine a few days prior.  Recently they replied on an instagram posting that mine was mailed and should be in any day now. I figure it will probably be Mon or Tues.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#19]
So I just got a K how do I update it and get the next loot package? I already got the first one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So I just got a K how do I update it and get the next loot package? I already got the first one.
View Quote
E-mail them your sales receipt or Form 4.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks, just found this an sent out my email.  I am an out-patient, but the more time I spend on their website the worse it's going to get.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Thanks, just found this an sent out my email.  I am an out-patient, but the more time I spend on their website the worse it's going to get.
View Quote
I've got DA cans #3 and #4 on their way to me soon; the checks and form 4s were mailed out on Tuesday
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Struggling with whether it's good or bad that I'm and outpatient.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Got my stuff today, pretty sweet
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Just learned about this program the other day, can't wait to get my in-patient swag! Very cool of Dead Air to do this, makes me want to get a couple more cans and get the next tier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I submitted my 5 cans a few weeks back.  I wonder how long it will be before I get my swag?  I love me some dead air!
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 3:03:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Took me about a month I guess. Op2. I Think it’s pretty cool they at least have a small customer appreciation program. Small things like this matter in an industry like this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Somebody snap a picture.  I need to know what I'm missing out on.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Just registered today! Sandman S & K!
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#30]
When Deadair comes out with a 338LM version, I’ll be joining. Come on Deadair, DO IT! Otherwise, I’ll be going elsewhere! Love my sandman-s!
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
When Deadair comes out with a 338LM version, I’ll be joining. Come on Deadair, DO IT! Otherwise, I’ll be going elsewhere! Love my sandman-s!
View Quote
I think it's coming.  There was a hint/tease about it that I read the other day.  That could potentially fill all my future needs.

I'm still very much on the fence on what my next suppressor purchase will be.
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 10:44:15 PM EDT
[#32]
I need one for my 338 and 308AR. Tried my sandman-s on my 308 without hearing protection just to hear the difference. Bad idea. Works awesome on my 300BO and 6.5 Grendel though. Let’s hope they do make one that doesn’t rape my wallet. Don’t want it direct thread. Already invested in adapters for my AR’s for the S version.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Just got an email back from Deadair in regards to a 338 version. YES! No timeline yet though.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just got an email back from Deadair in regards to a 338 version. YES! No timeline yet though.
View Quote
Coolio
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#35]
i emailed them back to ask if its direct thread on or an adapter. Was told he could not comment on this at this time. Will hold off getting a different one until this comes out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
i emailed them back to ask if its direct thread on or an adapter. Was told he could not comment on this at this time. Will hold off getting a different one until this comes out.
View Quote
Follow the nomad. It would be a step backwards to do anything different
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I need one for my 338 and 308AR. Tried my sandman-s on my 308 without hearing protection just to hear the difference. Bad idea. Works awesome on my 300BO and 6.5 Grendel though. Let’s hope they do make one that doesn’t rape my wallet. Don’t want it direct thread. Already invested in adapters for my AR’s for the S version.
View Quote
That’s so weird.  Maybe I’m already deaf but I find my 18” AR10 very pleasant with the sandman s with no hearing protection.  I shoot long strings with it and have never had any discomfort or ringing.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Got my outpatient stuff finally.  It's cool theres more swag to snag if I ever got any more of their cans but being a patch whore that is all I'd really be interested in.  The one they sent me went straight into my patch book.
Link Posted: 4/4/2019 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That’s so weird.  Maybe I’m already deaf but I find my 18” AR10 very pleasant with the sandman s with no hearing protection.  I shoot long strings with it and have never had any discomfort or ringing.
View Quote
My ears rang for a day. My 12 inch barreled 308 is pretty loud. You might want to get your hearing checked if you find it pleasant. Shooting my 300BO or 6.5 Grendel with the sandman-s shooting supers isn’t to bad but wouldn’t do it all day.
Link Posted: 4/4/2019 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My ears rang for a day. My 12 inch barreled 308 is pretty loud. You might want to get your hearing checked if you find it pleasant. Shooting my 300BO or 6.5 Grendel with the sandman-s shooting supers isn’t to bad but wouldn’t do it all day.
View Quote
I could see a 12” vs 18” be quite a bit different in sound.  No one else complained about the sound either.  I’m not sure any can will be hearing safe on a sbr AR10.
Link Posted: 4/4/2019 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Just ordered a K and S earlier this week.

Realized my ex wife was still on my trust and didn't know what to do and ended up just getting a lifetime sub to the auto trust per item thing SS has.

Anyways, do I qualify for this Asylum?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:53:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Yes.  Just email Dead Air a copy of your Form 4 submission paperwork once you get it from SS and they will mail you the swag after receiving the email.  I'm not sure if you have to include the invoice as well since your submission is in processing.   In my case I already had the stamps in hand so a photo of each and good to go.

https://deadairsilencers.com/asylum/
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes.  Just email Dead Air a copy of your Form 4 submission paperwork once you get it from SS and they will mail you the swag after receiving the email.  I'm not sure if you have to include the invoice as well since your submission is in processing.   In my case I already had the stamps in hand so a photo of each and good to go.

https://deadairsilencers.com/asylum/
View Quote
Thanks man!
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I didn't realize I was in the habitual category, but I have paperwork in progress or F4s in hand for 9 DA suppressors right now. Damn Sandman K is taking over my armory and I can't really think of a reason not to buy additional ones
View Quote
I'm so jelly.

Got one on order and don't even have the guns to mount additional cans to but I want more too.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top