Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2024 2:57:37 PM EDT
I've got an older Form 1 suppressor that I'm looking to revamp with some new spacers. It's got a 1.375 ID and I'm not finding anyone selling spacers with a compatible OD. Does anyone have a line on a company selling 1.372 OD titanium spacer tubes?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 3:16:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#1]
If you don't have an SOT, or didn't file a new form1,  please contact one.
Your original form doesn't allow you to "revamp" your silencer.
Let's not give the alphabet boys more reasons to infringe.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By User55645:
If you don't have an SOT, or didn't file a new form1,  please contact one.
Your original form doesn't allow you to "revamp" your silencer.
Let's not give the alphabet boys more reasons to infringe.
View Quote

After looking into it looks like your right. Seems like a good enough reason to buy a new suppressor to me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Matidas:

After looking into it looks like your right. Seems like a good enough reason to buy a new suppressor to me.
View Quote

I absolutely agree to look into a new suppressor, but get some prices from an sot to have your old one revamped. It's probably going to be worth the cost and have another one in your stable
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top