Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2024 11:55:24 AM EDT
What do ya'll use? Primary use for my 10/22 is small game hunting. I have the 25 rd mags but those suck carrying through the woods as they snag on everything. I normally just stick them in my cargo pocket but I am tired of them clanking around there as I walk through the woods. Anything you recommend that might attach to my belt?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:03:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockPride] [#1]
I use a nylon double speed loader holster for the 10’s.  Like what people used to carry two revolver reloads in.  t’s mounted on the sling.  I don’t like the 25’s when walking around and only use at the range.

https://a.co/d/eQmrLCa
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GlockPride:
I use a nylon double speed loader holster for the 10’s.  Like what people used to carry two revolver reloads in.  t’s mounted on the sling.  I don’t like the 25’s when walking around and only use at the range.

https://a.co/d/eQmrLCa
View Quote

Awesome thanks!
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Find a competent leather worker and have them make what you want.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]
The OLD military surplus double mag pouch that I always used to assume (yes, now that I stop to think about it, I'm reminded of what the word really means) was intended for a couple of M1 carbine mags is very nearly a perfect fit for 2 standard 10/22 mags in each of the two compartments. Or one of the 50 round plastic boxes that CCI Stingers used to come in (for all I know, maybe they still do). Back when I was a whole lot younger, I thought that one side with 50 rounds and two spare magazines on the other side was a good arrangement.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve seen someone use an East German 3 compartment grenade pouch

Like THIS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top