Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2024 10:49:04 AM EDT
Hey all, curious what is the new go to for a 22lr scope under $400? Max yards is probably 150. I’d like to do target practice, real precision type work. I’d like to practice on a cheaper scale so I don’t burn through cash on ammo with a bigger rifle.

I’ve heard the diamondback tactical is a nice scope. I’d like something that goes above 16x and closest I’ll be shooting is probably 50 yards as I don’t see the benefits of shooting any closer. Thanks for the suggestions.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]
vortex venom  it 5-25 and 499 but works perfect for 22 lr out to 400 yards or so
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Bushnell Match Pro 6-24x50.
$375 Amazon.
I'm not really a Bushnell fan but these are highly rated target scopes with great reviews. Made in South Korea.

Arken SH4 Gen2 6-24x50 is very popular with NRL22. I have one on my Bergara b-14r 22lr. Can shoot it out to 400yds but also will focus at 15yds. Can get it in Mil or MOA. I went to a 22 precision shoot with targets from 50-300yds and 75% of the shooters were using this scope.
$370 with coupon code Lowest. can also add ring bundle package deal or buy from other sites for cheaper on the scope only.

Link Posted: 7/9/2024 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don’t want a heavy target typeAttachment Attached File
scope, this is what you seek.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top