Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2024 1:26:26 AM EDT
Anyone use silencer shop form 1 service to sbr their completed 80% lower? How did you fill out the silencer shop form?

I kept getting mine kicked back even after explaining it's an 80 lower and finally asked for a refund to do it myself they eforms.

Just wished it would've worked with silencer shop to save me the time getting finger print card filled out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 4:53:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By wissota4:
Anyone use silencer shop form 1 service to sbr their completed 80% lower? How did you fill out the silencer shop form?

I kept getting mine kicked back even after explaining it's an 80 lower and finally asked for a refund to do it myself they eforms.

Just wished it would've worked with silencer shop to save me the time getting finger print card filled out.
View Quote

doesn't this kinda defeat the purpose of the 80% lower?
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 5:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

I just asked Silencer Shop about this the other day.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:21:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pirate_CNC] [#3]
Why not pistol brace if you are worried about laws? Then, depending on state, you can even have it loaded concealed in a vehicle.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Soxfan:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Soxfan:

Some people want custom serial numbers or retro markings that are only possible (or least expensive) with an 80% build.  

Privacy could be a reason for a hobbyist build, but most people with NFA toys are already swimming in deep water.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By pirate_CNC:
Why not pistol brace if you are worried about laws? Then, depending on state, you can even have it loaded concealed in a vehicle.
View Quote

It's for a clone so for that purpose I'd like the correct stock and not a brace. I have multiple engraved like this and sbr'd
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By J_taylor:

I just asked Silencer Shop about this the other day.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/548798/1000013954_jpg-3293273.JPG

View Quote

Well that makes sense
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top