Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2024 7:50:07 PM EDT
Evening, wondering if anyone has personal experience with a 19-256 rattler.
Seems to have same sensor as the big boys.
Is it worth 800 plus tax and shipping, or should I save pennies for a larger lens.
Primary use would be wildlife spotting while hiking and living on a 20 inch Grendel when needed.
Is the extra grand for next level up worth at this point?
Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the v1 on my 22 at home. It’s acceptable at short ranges for shooting critters in the yard. If you can step up to a 384 core it’s so much better.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is a recent review  by guns762
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had mine for a little under a year. I'm very satisfied with it. I can detect deer and pronghorn at over a 1000 yards. For shooting, I keep my shots under 500 yards at night- it's on a 5.56 AR and I don't have a reason to shoot further than that with the AGM. The '19 works perfectly fine for that. The resolution isn't the greatest, but it's more than usable, and the price was right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top