Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2024 5:38:01 PM EDT
Does anyone use one of these Agilite Magnetix  Battle Belts?  Are they just marketing or, are they really good, or are they just another iteration in the bigger Ocean of random good quality battle belts?

TIA,
Sid

Link Posted: 7/18/2024 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Want to know myself, I have been thinking about getting one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 7:40:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#2]
The quick magnetic alignment is slick, though I personally gravitate to Subsecond.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:
The quick magnetic alignment is slick, though I personally gravitate to Subsecond.
View Quote

@Master_Blaster
Do you happen to have any pics of your set up with this belt? Also could you give a brief pros/cons of the belt? Please. I am looking for a good belt and this one looks really good. Unfortunately they only provide the one picture. I’d really like to see more of the belt before buying.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 6:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the Agilite.

Favorite belt I have used, but unless you have specific questions I’m not sure what else to say about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top