Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2024 3:53:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident]
Anyone get any updates on availability of upcoming MFALs like the EOTech OGL or Zbolt ACAL?

Any exciting news at all related to NV that anyone has picked up from the NRA Annual Meeting?

SHOT Show wasn't that long ago, but I figured I'd check in and see if you folks have heard anything new.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:

We were exhibiting at NRAAM and were pretty much the only night vision centric company attending. No new news on the ACAL or civilian OGL. Believe you me, as soon as we have more info on the ACAL we will post it up here.

The most notable items we had on display that could be considered NEW:

- The now available to order (from TNVC) Ops-Core RAILINK
- Optics 1 TAD (due to arrive June/July)
- Leonardo CWTS (Coyote Thermal Weapon Sight)
- TN/MNVB-R which is a TNVC built system using the Nocturn Manticore-R housing
- DTNVS-MG
- RVM-14
- We also had all of the L3Harris finished goods (BNVD-F, BNVD1531, BNVD/PVS-31A, GPNVG, CNVD-LR, M914A) and also every other goggle that we carry (Artemis, RNVG-A, RNVG, DTNVS, PVS-14, etc), most accessories (all of the lasers, mounts, and arms), and thermals (Armasight, N-Vision, Pulsar).

We were super busy so I didn't get a chance to visit every booth but I didn't see or hear of anything new & exciting that wasn't already known from SHOT 24.

Some ARFCOMMERs came by but I don't remember the user names . If any of ya'll are in here thanks for stopping by
View Quote

Hey Will. It was good to talk to you again. Thanks for letting me check out the TAD. It’s likely going to be one of my next purchases.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:
We were exhibiting at NRAAM and were pretty much the only night vision centric company attending.
View Quote

Man, I didn't see you guys! Where were you? Would have enjoyed stopping by.

I believe AGM, Behring, Pulsar, Holosun, Steiner, EOTech, Kenzies, Nitehog, iRayUSA, and Trijicon all had booths with thermal/NV stuff. Some neat stuff, but I can't recall what was truly "new release" except some iRayUA thermal items they were promoting. I was only at the show for a short while, just happened to swing through Pulsar and iRayUSA's booths for a sec on my way to somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Will!

Man, I really like the looks of that Manticore-R.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Leonardo CWTS (Coyote Thermal Weapon Sight)
Saw the vid on their page which was just tech on how a thermal works so do you have additional info on the unit?
Price, optical power range it works with.  
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 10:06:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Will] [#8]
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 12:42:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Augee] [#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Any update on release date for the IRIS?

They mentioned Q2 and here we are nearing the end of it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:

Was told 90 days in late April.
View Quote

Thanks Robert. That puts it sometime around the beginning of August for availability.

I'm on your email list so I'll keep a look out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:

Was told 90 days in late April.
View Quote

Wow, well if anyone can do it, it would be Holosun.  

I'd be one happy camper if we saw it come out before the Fall, which for me is peak range and LARPing time.

Hopefully it ends up being all we want in terms of illuminator performance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top