Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2024 5:54:06 PM EDT
Has anyone had to send in their atpial-c for repairs? Class 1, NOT full power unit.

L3 website is terrible for customer service. There’s a bunch of categories and only one phone number that is not for the night vision devices department.
The customer service lady actually said they’ve been trying to tell the higher ups to do something about that since they get calls all the time for other product divisions and have nowhere to redirect them other than the email form on the website. (Which I filled out even though it didn’t seem to be for individuals)

Anyways, I was using the vis laser at dusk on a 5.56, and when I handed it to my friend to try, nothing worked.
Put fresh batteries in and still none of the functions work.

Not looking to hear how I should have got something else like Perst, dbal, mawl etc. I found this used for $750 a few years ago so I thought I got a good deal. Tested everything under my friends pvs14 before I paid the guy, and everything worked fine.

Just curious if anyone has actually had to send theirs in, and how it went.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Just an update, tnvc helped me get an RMA through L3. (I did not purchase it from them)
Sent it in, and paid $180 for teardown, test and evaluate, and $218 to replace the broken activation button. (That was the problem)
Got it back the other day in working order.
Thanks to the guys at TNVC for helping me out!
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stagepaint:
Just an update, tnvc helped me get an RMA through L3. (I did not purchase it from them)
Sent it in, and paid $180 for teardown, test and evaluate, and $218 to replace the broken activation button. (That was the problem)
Got it back the other day in working order.
Thanks to the guys at TNVC for helping me out!
View Quote

This is why I'm a TNVC customer. They helped me with other people's products, they gave me time and advice when I bought from others. Now I give them tens of thousands of dollars. Funny how that works.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top