BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2024 7:46:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna]
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:
For those waiting…a PSA.

for the HK Karen’s, yes, I know it’s not HK!

https://www.bauer-precision.com/b-t-mp5-sd-rbs-m-suppressor-9mm/?_kx=BJxpmnifdkmqxT0JTYxqaSfBAbnOYeqD0QyJyryhqfY.UQpXSM
View Quote

Has anybody actually ordered one of these from Bauer? I ask for a couple of reasons:

1. The SKU/MPN (SD-123342-US) is for the full size non modular RBS Suppressor, which was on the B&T website for a while, but is now gone. There's one listed on Gunbroker right now oddly. The UPC on the Bauer page, however, is correct. The SKU/MPN should be SD-MP5SD-RBS-M per the website.
2. I just called B&T USA last week and they told me these wouldn't ship to dealers until Q4, so not for a few months at least. Ok, not too crazy, maybe the guy I spoke too had bad info, but it is still odd.
3. How did Bauer get them before Silencer Shop, Capitol Armory, Tarheel State, AxArms, and other large B&T dealers? Why are they the only ones to get them as well?

I'd rather buy from SS or CA to avoid the transfer fee, but unless somebody has actually received one from Bauer, I might just take the hit and be the guinea pig. My SD has been done for weeks and I'd really like to shoot it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top