Originally Posted By Landsat8:

$24.90 shipped and you can load 7 rolled crimp shells Different Endcap

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/416227/IMG_7396_jpeg-3205354.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blain:
I think the tube IS shorter, but one would have to measure it to confirm.

Also, $100 for an endcap?  Yikes!!!

Ya but it extends pass barrel and looks like shit
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By slack_out:

Did the Carrier Comp full length tube fit your Panzer M4 with no fitment issues?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fastcycle:
Bought a titanium tube from Carrier Comp...

I have the Panzer version M4

Did the Carrier Comp full length tube fit your Panzer M4 with no fitment issues?

I have a comp carrier on mine.Went on no problem and cant beat there fit and finish
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes
I think the tube IS shorter, but one would have to measure it to confirm.

Also, $100 for an endcap?  Yikes!!!

Ya but extends past barrell.And looks like shit
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By rubicon20032003:

Ya but extends past barrell.And looks like shit
View Quote

Sorry, I was more concerned with function.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

Don't sweat his negativity, there's always one. I want my barrel even with or slightly longer than the tube, but "looks like shit" is a bit much. You offered an aternative, his choice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:11:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rubicon20032003] [#6]
Originally Posted By snuffy19608:

Don't sweat his negativity, there's always one. I want my barrel even with or slightly longer than the tube, but "looks like shit" is a bit much. You offered an aternative, his choice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snuffy19608:

Thats why i spend the money and bought rx ones..If you cantt afford to build a gun.Your in the wrong hobby
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Thats why i spend the money and bought rx ones..If you cantt afford to build a gun.Your in the wrong hobby
View Quote

By that logic you should have bought a real benelli.

Stop being poor.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish it didn't have that sling attachment on the end. I bet they'd sell more of them if there were an option without that sling attachment on the end.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#10]

By that logic you should have bought a real benelli.

Stop being poor.
View Quote

got real benellis sorry..Bought a clone to build.Mines all benelli besides reciever
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:54:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MSOGDAWG] [#11]
@rubicon20032003

Any chance you wanna shave the brand of your receiver?  I want to SBS my Charles Daly with a Benelli bbl, but not until I am 100% certain the two are absolutely compatible.

I know folks have said "for the most part" these clones are Benelli compatible, but before I drop the money that a 14" bbl costs I wanna be damn sure everything fits and functions 100%.

I may just need to give up on this quest, but not till I exhaust info from all angles.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rubicon20032003] [#12]
Originally Posted By MSOGDAWG:
@rubicon20032003

Any chance you wanna shave the brand of your receiver?  I want to SBS my Charles Daly with a Benelli bbl, but not until I am 100% certain the two are absolutely compatible.

I know folks have said "for the most part" these clones are Benelli compatible, but before I drop the money that a 14" bbl costs I wanna be damn sure everything fits and functions 100%.

I may just need to give up on this quest, but not till I exhaust info from all angles.
View Quote

Four peaks is what i used.Every benelli part fit it perfect.Im waiting on form to sbs.With a factory 14 barrel
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#13]

I have a comp carrier on mine.Went on no problem and cant beat there fit and finish
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fastcycle:
Bought a titanium tube from Carrier Comp...

I have the Panzer version M4

Picture?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:36:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MSOGDAWG] [#14]

Four peaks is what i used.Every benelli part fit it perfect.Im waiting on form to sbs.With a factory 14 barrel
View Quote

@rubicon20032003

Gotcha, I wonder if there is a dealer that would be friendly enough to send me dimensions of the benelli 14" bbl that I could use to compare measurements to my Charles Daly bbl.

Once your forms are approved and you have your bbl in hand would you maybe be willing to provide that data if a dealer wont help me?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Which benelli M4 clones are ghost loadable?

I've seen youtube videos where people say that their MAC 1014s are, but I am unable to ghost load mine.  I'm not sure of that's a change they implemented later on during production?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#16]

I've seen youtube videos where people say that their MAC 1014s are, but I am unable to ghost load mine.  I'm not sure of that's a change they implemented later on during production?
View Quote

I can do it on both my MAC's.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

My panzer m4 can do it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:

View All Quotes

Any idea how old yours are?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:02:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bowhntr6pt] [#19]

View Quote

Bought my first one in Dec and the second one in Feb.

What specifically is preventing you from ghost loading? Are you sure you're doing it correctly?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I can ghost load my MAC 1014, just got it last week
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#21]

What specifically is preventing you from ghost loading? Are you sure you're doing it correctly?
View All Quotes

I know how to ghost load and have guns that are capable of doing it.  The bolt won't ride over the shell so I imagine there must be something about the bolt design that is preventing it.  IE how benelli machines the bolts on the M2s so they can't ghost load.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#22]

I know how to ghost load and have guns that are capable of doing it.  The bolt won't ride over the shell so I imagine there must be something about the bolt design that is preventing it.  IE how benelli machines the bolts on the M2s so they can't ghost load.
View Quote

I think you're just fucked up lol... just kidding... make sure the shell sits as far back as possible. I can't imagine anything has changed in the short time MAC has been offering these SG's.

Maybe a call to MAC is in order.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

How many rounds have you put through the gun? I found the M4 knockoff I had to be very stiff until I lubed the shit out of it, worked the action a bunch of times, and then shot it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
@rubicon20032003

Do you have the collapsible stock? Benelli part?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 96Ag:
View All Quotes
@rubicon20032003

Yes benelli stock with a 5 position regal tube
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:01:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rubicon20032003] [#26]
View All Quotes
@rubicon20032003

Yes
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

If you have a Panzer or another clone receiver with an actual Benelli barrel, then the Carrier Comp may fit your project M4 but not necessarily will fit a fully Panzer M4. I understand the barrel piece where the mag tube connects under the barrel is different on Panzers vs Benellis . Can you confirm your brand of barrel please?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#28]

If you have a Panzer or another clone receiver with an actual Benelli barrel, then the Carrier Comp may fit your project M4 but not necessarily will fit a fully Panzer M4. I understand the barrel piece where the mag tube connects under the barrel is different on Panzers vs Benellis . Can you confirm your brand of barrel please?
View All Quotes

I had come comp carrier on with clone and benelli barrel.And it all worked fine
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By EzGoingKev:

How many rounds have you put through the gun? I found the M4 knockoff I had to be very stiff until I lubed the shit out of it, worked the action a bunch of times, and then shot it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EzGoingKev:

I just heard back from the SDS rep who was handling my warranty repair.  Apparently, older production ones could NOT ghost load, but the newer ones can...

Does anyone know if the MAC 1014 Marine models have the gas pistons coated in nickel as well, or if they are plain parkerized like the standard MAC 1014?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Anybody using one of the Midwest Industries Benelli Mlok handguards?  I kinda like em.

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Melvin_Johnson:

I can confirm this with my sample of one. An early production 1014 that cannot be ghost loaded.
View Quote

My recently purchased MAC 1014 can ghost load
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Anybody using one of the Midwest Industries Benelli Mlok handguards?  I kinda like em.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/236767/IMG_4966-3215274.jpg
View Quote

Looks neat, and lighter than the Mesa tactical Truckee forend I've been looking at.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:32:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HUCK70] [#34]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/236767/IMG_4966-3215274.jpg
View Quote

My buddy has the MI rail and is very happy with it. I have used it  a few times and like it, I am going to order one for mine.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:33:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VASCAR2] [#35]
I purchased a MAC 1014 and was able to shoot it yesterday.   A Friend and I shot about seventy five rounds through the 1014.   We shot about fifty high brass 4 and 6 shot Federal game loads.   The ammo we shot got wet during a storm where there was roof damage.  The shells had corrosion on the brass but still shot.  We also shot a few 00 buck shot and a few 3” #4 shot.  

We had three malfunctions where two rounds were released from the mag tube jamming on the lifter.  I used a screwdriver off a multi tool to push up on one cartridge through a slot in the lifter to clear the jam.   As corroded as the rim and base of the shells were, we both thought the malfunctions were ammo related.   I shot six Winchester # 7 1/2 low brass which were at least 25 years old and they functioned 100%.   We shot all the rounds at an MGM spinner target and were able to spin the target in five or six shots.   I’m going to shoot the 1014 some more and see if there are any other instances of two cartridges being released.   We shot the 1014 straight out of the box.   I cleaned the 1014 last night and everything looks well made.   The sights seemed well regulated for shooting plates at ten to fifteen yards.   I want to shoot some slugs at paper to get a good zero.

I measured the installed choke tube at .72” and this tube was used during this outing.   Considering how corroded this ammo was we were both pretty impressed with this shotgun.   My price was $402 OTD.

Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#36]
I quick update I had one or two more occasions where two rounds were released from the mag tube causing a stoppage.  Same as before I used a screw driver on a multi tool to push up through the slot on the feed spoon to clear the stoppage.   I wondered if rust or debris from the old ammo could’ve got behind the shell catch.  I used some PB Blaster penetrating oil and flushed the area.   After cleaning the area I fired twenty five Federal 8 shot field loads today with no malfunctions.  Yesterday I shot a Winchester 3” one ounce slug off hand at a paper target at 25 yards.  The impact was level with my aiming point and about an inch right.

I have now fired close to 150 rounds through the MAC 1014 and have had four or five malfunctions with two rounds being released from the mag tube.  I’ve shot about fifty rounds of both high brass and low brass without a malfunction.   I plan on running the shotgun some more to see if the I have anymore stoppages.

Overall I’m pleased with this shotgun, I like the sights and the ergos of this gun.
Page / 54
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top