Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2024 12:12:25 AM EDT
Looking for the best optic that you have found for my MP5 clone.  I prefer the circle dot reticle, but not set on that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:04:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Holosun 503R with a riser mount on mine. It has the option of an Eotech-type or dot reticle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Best for one may not be best for you. It’s all about preference and application. Stock and cheek weld play a big part in height of optic. Then there is if one likes large picture window or minimalist. Best advice is try different things or get with people that have variety to get better feel for what’s right for you. Some just don’t have disposable income to buy something just to find out it won’t fit their needs. I’ve went so far as taking something to my LGS and asking if they mind me mocking up one of their display optics. Currently I have an MP5SD, G36, and UMP45 with MRO’s on tall risers. I have an MP5 with an M4’s on a stock HK mount. Then I have a K-PDW that has an ACRO on a single point mount that is low/compact. Of those, I like the MRO up high the most. YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the PA microprism Gemini.  glass is etched.  So you don't really need to turn it on in daylight.

The rediclue is designed for 9mm and markings like bullet drop.   You have a choice of green or red dot.  I prefer the green.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top