Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2024 1:24:46 PM EDT
Anyone know the best source for UMP 45 mags, HK and the quality US made ones.  Any deals?
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 2:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no trouble with the US made ones from HKparts for $50.  25 or short 15 rounders work.

I did buy some 2nd hand early Gen USA ones a while back - that don't work reliably - the later ones from HK parts currently seem to work.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
I have no trouble with the US made ones from HKparts for $50.  25 or short 15 rounders work.

I did buy some 2nd hand early Gen USA ones a while back - that don't work reliably - the later ones from HK parts currently seem to work.
View Quote

HKPARTSPRO
Has them in stock if you want the real deal. They need to be had when the hadding is available. They were a tough item to get when I had my USC to UMP conversion done.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone heard of any new 45 ump mag deals for the upcoming holiday?
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By flyer:
Anyone heard of any new 45 ump mag deals for the upcoming holiday?
View Quote

Having been stalking this for years, I’ve yet to see UMP 45 mags of either German or American origin be included in a sale.

I ended up spreading out purchases of the US-made ones from HKP over a few months so I didn’t spend a fortune all at once.  There just isn’t a deep pool of surplus to draw from unfortunately.

HK USA had used German UMP 40 mags for $43 a pop last year that I stocked up on when I did the .40 conversion on my Gideon Shadow build.  That’s the best deal I’d ever seen on UMP mags.  Sold out now, of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top