Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2019 12:33:41 PM EDT
About to get a PS90 and of course SBR it and get a can but I want to be able to use it on my AR's as well.

What would be the best can to use for both calibers?

Must be rated for SBR's as I have a few 10.5" 5.56 AR's and the PS90 will eventually be 10.4".

Also must be a quick change not direct thread.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Turbo or turbo K would be great
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m going Turbo K on my PS90 SBR.

With all the praises I’ve seen of the Turbo K and finally handling one, I went ahead and ordered a second to KeyMo for my AR’s.

Shit knows when I’ll see either one of them. The first one’s check was cashed in September and I just bought the second a few days ago.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The Griffin Optimus Micro does well on PS90 but the 556 minimum is 12 or 12.5” with the taper mount extender. Although I know someone who has run it down to 10.5” 556 (SOTs who don’t mind risking destroying ‘easily’ replaced gear).

Turbo K has to be the best value right now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Delta P on mine - shorter / lighter than just about anything. Also fat.

I like it.

I also put my Rugged Occulus on my other PS90 SBR from time to time. Not a 556 supressor.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turbo K all day.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No interest in all at putting a QD mount on a PS90 SBR.

Turbo K, but DT on the PS90 and QD on everything else.
View Quote
That’s why I bought two.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Best is relative.  Best at what?  Quietest?  Shortest?  Lightest? Least flash?  Most performance per dollar?  Any combination of these?

As others have said, Turbo and/or Turbo K is pretty great for both for the money.  You can get better but you'll spend at least twice as much doing so (like the Delta P Designs, or a KAC).
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Vox K doesn't seem to be a bad option either.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 12:14:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Turbo or Turbo K. Griffin GP5 or M4SDK works pretty well from when I tested them as well.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 12:53:12 AM EDT
[#13]
What thread adapter are you getting?

I purchased a CMMG one after the PS90 was first released in the states. Luckily, my AAC can didnt get approved before I happened to browse the CMMG site and see the same adapter with the words "now suppressor compatible." When I called them to ask what wasnt compatible with my mount, since the forums they posted on showed a Gemtech can on the thing, they simply said it wouldnt work and there was no option to send mine back. Just buy a new one. I said screw CMMG after that.

I would like to use the can on mine at some point. I know it is like 14 years later but you know. I just dont know which thread adapter to get that will work since I do not want to give CMMG money ever again.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What thread adapter are you getting?

I purchased a CMMG one after the PS90 was first released in the states. Luckily, my AAC can didnt get approved before I happened to browse the CMMG site and see the same adapter with the words "now suppressor compatible." When I called them to ask what wasnt compatible with my mount, since the forums they posted on showed a Gemtech can on the thing, they simply said it wouldnt work and there was no option to send mine back. Just buy a new one. I said screw CMMG after that.

I would like to use the can on mine at some point. I know it is like 14 years later but you know. I just dont know which thread adapter to get that will work since I do not want to give CMMG money ever again.
View Quote
Since there isn’t much detail in your post,
I’m guessing your thread pattern is M12 x 1.0 LH threads
And you want the go to 1/2x28 ?
If you don’t want to use the cmmg one.
Try CNC Warriors for an adaptor.
Stuff is hidden on their webpage so you may want to try and call them if you don’t see what you need.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a turbo k that mounts on my ps90 with the deadair key-mo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top