Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2024 10:23:42 AM EDT
Been looking at something to mount to carry my CR123's. Don't want that big battery as the weight is already heavy enough. Did some google searches but didn't find much. Anyone using one care to give me a link for one that caries 4? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
@Bearcat24 Thyrm cell vault.  They’ve got a bunch of different options.  I run a 2 cell on my helmet with  1 AA & 2 AAA so I can keep my nods & ear pro running. Another one on my PC with 2 cr123 & 2 aa.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Looks good. Was hoping to find something that attaches to the hand guard but this will work.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 9:36:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MunnyShot] [#3]
Shell/ammo carriers off of Amazon with or without Velcro works well
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 2:32:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bearcat24:
Thanks. Looks good. Was hoping to find something that attaches to the hand guard but this will work.
View Quote

https://darqindustries.com/collections/hard-goods/products/sbc-spare-battery-compartment-1?variant=41069842858049
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

@Bearcat24 if you need to keep them on the rifle then a B5 sopmod stick (NOT the bravo) should hold 6.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Magpul ACS stock has compartments on either side.  Comfortable stocks too.  Good cheek weld.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought a stock with a thick pad. My 3rd should surgery recently needs soft recoil of my AR10. Won't get much better unfortunately. A storage that clips on the belt would work too if nothing for a rail works. Military ammo pouches are to large for 4 123 batteries.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Not a four pack, but I have a few of these shock corded to rifles and helmets. They do single or double.  I think it's mostly an airsoft group but I'm happy with it.  

GMR Gear battery caddy
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:30:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bearcat24] [#10]
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:

If you're running nods, consider the TNVC Mohawk MK1 counterweight pouch.

It includes a battery sleeve that will hold 6x batteries inside the pouch along with the included lead weights.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:
Been looking at something to mount to carry my CR123's. Don't want that big battery as the weight is already heavy enough. Did some google searches but didn't find much. Anyone using one care to give me a link for one that caries 4? Thanks.

If you're running nods, consider the TNVC Mohawk MK1 counterweight pouch.

It includes a battery sleeve that will hold 6x batteries inside the pouch along with the included lead weights.

Not using nods. Want something to mount to my AR10. If nothing found, then looking for a carrier that I can stick in my pocket or clip to my belt. Some good suggestions that I am considering. When I had my Flir, had a hand grip that allowed 2 batteries. Surprised some of these larger hand grips don’t hold more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top