User Panel

Site Notices
CZ Bren 2 (Page 48 of 103)
Page / 103
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BisonWorld:

Sort of, but not exactly. Remember that in addition to having a forward relief port, his gas tube/regulator has a smaller bore than an 8 inch model. This of course corresponds with a smaller piston head diameter. Smaller diameter = smaller surface area for the gas pressure to work against. All else being equal (in reality it's not exactly equal as there is also the difference in volume of the cylinder and a difference in the distance the gas travels to enter the piston bore, but these are of secondary here from a practical stand point) the pressure can be considered to be equal in his piston cylinder. If pressure is the same, but his possesses a smaller piston diameter and therefore smaller surface area of the piston head, and given P(pressure)xA(area)=F(force) , his piston would be subject to less force compared to the 8 inch gun components. Now this is partially being offset by his barrel being longer (given these functions all occur over time, and an increase in dwell from a longer barrel keeps pressure high for a longer period or well more precisely, it takes a longer time interval for pressure to begin decreasing rapidly) which is likely helping his firearm to function currently. As mentioned before this is more of a simplification of what is occurring than a complete overview. The goal overall if trying to replicate factory reliability standards would be to mimic the displacement/position over time curves and its derivatives for your operating components(piston and carrier would be the most appropriate, but piston alone would be adequate to be honest if you arent adjusting mass properties). This gets a little more complex than I can probably explain in a brief post however.

In the end though, if you just want something to work and dont care about meeting some kind of arbitrary standards, most of this is unnecessary and simply making fine adjustments and frequently testing in between will just as likely get you where you want to be.
View Quote

Would it be better for me to close off the relief port until I can purchase the 8" gas tube and piston head? Sounds like I also need to have the gas block removed and gas port in barrel opened up to tha correct size also. Is that correct? I really appreciate your help. Youve spent alot of time explaining this for me!  Can I paypal you some cash for your much appreciated knowledge and time?
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By armoredman:

Good - it's an excellent fun gun.
View Quote

Yeah I hope it isn't a big mistake on a new shipment coming in.  I have been following this thread, and was bummed when I was too late to the party to get a 2S.  I just like the looks of the 2S vs. the 2MS, so I bought one of the ones on GB yesterday.  I called the seller beforehand and confirmed that they were indeed the 2S.  So is CZ just not offering any parts for the Bren 2 -- all I see are Bren 805 parts on their webstore.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Teknys:
Did anyone see that there are several vendors on Gunbroker that have the 2S 7.62x39 11" pistol in stock?  I didn't think CZ was going to put out any more of them.
View Quote
Oh Lord, that is tempting. But I have a 556 2S already, and am broke.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I like when it's a new page. I don't have to scroll as far!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my kit, well done by CZ. I’ll admit I was getting pretty agitated having to wait so long but worth the wait I guess. Hand guard is nice and by my calipers ~0.68” shorter than HB industries (rough measurement lining them up) so shouldn’t have issues with 8” barrels and suppressors. Now I want an 8” barrel lol.

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 29212:

Would it be better for me to close off the relief port until I can purchase the 8" gas tube and piston head? Sounds like I also need to have the gas block removed and gas port in barrel opened up to tha correct size also. Is that correct? I really appreciate your help. Youve spent alot of time explaining this for me!  Can I paypal you some cash for your much appreciated knowledge and time?
View Quote

Dont worry about it, just here to help clarify some of the confusion surrounding the gas system. I'll have to go back and double check on barrel port sizes, cant quite remember off the top of my head. honestly I would probably just shoot the silver bear or any other ammo that is functioning for now. Heck you might find it works well enough as is with enough different kinds of ammo to forgo changing it at all.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 3:22:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShadowAngel] [#7]
There anybody making suppressor gas plugs yet? Little niche of a product, sure, but seems like it'd be simple to do.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 4:15:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cryo_tech] [#8]
Originally Posted By Atschach:
Got my kit, well done by CZ. I’ll admit I was getting pretty agitated having to wait so long but worth the wait I guess. Hand guard is nice and by my calipers ~0.68” shorter than HB industries (rough measurement lining them up) so shouldn’t have issues with 8” barrels and suppressors. Now I want an 8” barrel lol.

https://i.imgur.com/R86YGbm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PY5FdsD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IE3YVi7.jpg
View Quote

The handguard is different?  I have an 8 and was waiting for these.

The new handguard makes the kit worth it

Link Posted: 6/25/2020 8:41:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: castroyy] [#9]
I have a kit that should be arriving shortly. I already have the stock, I just wanted to check out the hand guard. I know everyone needs a stock. Shoot me a PM. I'll let it go for a decent price. Not the 4-500 that they are trying to sell them for! And i'm hoping to let it go to someone who will actually use it, and not turn around and flip it for a markup.

*************Sorry. Sold already.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I would leave the ports alone that work well with all ammo except for wolf. Wolf doesnt work in alot of guns. Drill out the 3rd setting to the size of the adverse setting and slowly increase the size until it works consistantly with the wolf ammo you have. You can just switch valve to 3rd setting when shooting wolf and back to standard when you have your go to brass ammo loaded. When 8" gas tubes are available you can buy 1 of those and cut your barrel down to 8" as long as the gas port for your barrel is same size. Honestly if it works 100% with all the ammo you have except for wolf id not worry about cutting the barrel to 8" and getting the 8" gas tube. Id just open up that 3rd setting on the gas tube to work with wolf or a suppressor and not care about wolf. Thats the route Id go
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Holy smokes. There's a 922 kit already at 650, with a buy it now of 1100. maybe I should have sold it for more. Nah, that's nuts. I'm all for making a buck but...
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By castroyy:
Holy smokes. There's a 922 kit already at 650, with a buy it now of 1100. maybe I should have sold it for more. Nah, that's nuts. I'm all for making a buck but...
View Quote
Good for you. I get making a few bucks for your trouble, but some people just wanna rape ya.
(Not starting the "free market supply and demand argument"!! Not here. )
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 6:34:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Magsz18] [#13]
Hmmmm....

Is HBI the OEM for the handguards in those kits?  They look exactly the same minus the length difference.

EDIT:  Looking closer, there are some differences.  I was confusing a picture of the old handguard with the new one lol.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tifosi:
Good for you. I get making a few bucks for your trouble, but some people just wanna rape ya.
(Not starting the "free market supply and demand argument"!! Not here. )
View Quote

I mean everyone likes to make money. But hey. I love the gun world, and most people in it. I actually own a small gun shop in Ohio. We do it on the side. We mark up things to be decent, not bending anyone over. I sold the stock out of my CZ 922 kit for the cost of the stock and shipping. I got lucky and got 2, when barely any are available. Call me a sucker, but I helped another AR15 member get one at cost + shipping. Although no good deed goes unpunished...
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 11:31:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JuanCarlos] [#15]
Now that the Bren 2 S/Ms Pistols and Carbines have been out for a while and lots of rounds through them who here believes the Bren 2 to be the best weapon platform available? If you dont please explain why and what is. Thank you for your thoughts!
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a bren 2 carbine. I can’t say that it’s the best platform out simply because I haven’t shot a fair amount of what’s out there. I can say it is my favorite based on my limited experience.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:53:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gonnasellstuff] [#17]

Dont worry about it, just here to help clarify some of the confusion surrounding the gas system. I'll have to go back and double check on barrel port sizes, cant quite remember off the top of my head. honestly I would probably just shoot the silver bear or any other ammo that is functioning for now. Heck you might find it works well enough as is with enough different kinds of ammo to forgo changing it at all.
View Quote

Am i correct in thinking that the upper for the Bren ms carbine and pistol are exactly the same as the Bren 2ms Br other than the bolt and barrel assembly? Im thinking that even if the Liberal gun haters do a ban cz would still be able to sell a BR 308 conversion kit because the upper is the serielized part. Lower, mags and barrel assembly.  Am i thinking correctly?
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JuanCarlos:
Now that the Bren 2 S/Ms Pistols and Carbines have been out for a while and lots of rounds through them who here believes the Bren 2 to be the best weapon platform available? If you dont please explain why and what is. Thank you for your thoughts!
View Quote

Bren 2 is the best weapon platform in my opinion! I have thousands and thousands of rounds through mine. Amazing guns :)
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#19]
For those who have successfully SBR'd the CZ Bren 2, is there any consensus on how the manufacturer and model should be listed?
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By castroyy:
View Quote

is it being sold by Palmetto state? that would be their current norm
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By gonnasellstuff:

Am i correct in thinking that the upper for the Bren ms carbine and pistol are exactly the same as the Bren 2ms Br other than the bolt and barrel assembly? Im thinking that even if the Liberal gun haters do a ban cz would still be able to sell a BR 308 conversion kit because the upper is the serielized part. Lower, mags and barrel assembly.  Am i thinking correctly?
View Quote

Na, they are indeed a bit different from one another.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 4:45:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mrozowjj] [#22]
Originally Posted By Atschach:
Got my kit, well done by CZ. I'll admit I was getting pretty agitated having to wait so long but worth the wait I guess. Hand guard is nice and by my calipers ~0.68" shorter than HB industries (rough measurement lining them up) so shouldn't have issues with 8" barrels and suppressors. Now I want an 8" barrel lol.

https://i.imgur.com/R86YGbm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PY5FdsD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IE3YVi7.jpg
View Quote

So for $275 I don't just get the stock I get the HBI handguard which is lighter than the standard one too? Fuck that's a bargain and a half. Makes me want to get the 14.5" pistol and have a muzzle device welded because I love the look of that setup a lot more than the carbine.

What are the side rails that come with the kit?

Edit:

At the risk of screwing myself over when y'all buy them out before before I get an order this is the link to the CZ USA website:
https://shop.cz-usa.com/cz-usa-bren-2-ms-5-56x45-922r-parts-kit-includes-stock.html
And you can subscribe to have them notify you when it's back in stock.

Given the cost of this stock I am now very seriously considering buying the 14.5" pitsol and having a gunsmith PW a muzzle device that will bring the barrel to 16" because it will be cheaper than the carbine and a lighter and a bit handier little gun.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Absolutely not.

Its a nice weapon but its a "new" weapon.  At this time, there are no spare parts for the gun and what you get is what you've got.  That may change but its not going to be the land of plentiful for a long time.  At this point, you can practically get an extractor for an AR15 at Home Depot. (im kidding but you get the idea).

The layout of the gun is fantastic.  It shoulders very well and the controls work about on par with the AR15 which I dont think anyone can argue has excellent ergonomics.  The T charging handle of the AR15 doesn't really bother me all that much.  The side charger of the Bren is arguably better but the only real quantifiable benefit to it would be how quickly you can clear a double feed.

The benefit of the AR15 is that if something goes wrong, parts are ALL over the place. You can basically rebuild the entire gun yourself to fix any issue that you may run into.  Other weapons platforms don't have that going for them.

Link Posted: 6/27/2020 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By YoungPatriot:
For those who have successfully SBR'd the CZ Bren 2, is there any consensus on how the manufacturer and model should be listed?
View Quote
@YoungPatriot

Here is how I did mine. This was for the Bren 2 S, not the 2 Ms, if it matters.
Since box 4a is for Original Manufacturer or Importer, I'd image you can put in "CZ USA, Kansas City, KS" and that would be fine too.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

If talking Bren 2 out of box as is with out any aftermarket or extra parts vs any other gun the same the Bren 2 is the best. The same as the Cz P10 is better than a Glock. But if you put parts accessability and aftermarket as a requirement then id say ar15 is best. Bren 2 for the win in my opinion :)
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 11:32:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YoungPatriot] [#26]
Originally Posted By tifosi:
@YoungPatriot

Here is how I did mine. This was for the Bren 2 S, not the 2 Ms, if it matters.
Since box 4a is for Original Manufacturer or Importer, I'd image you can put in "CZ USA, Kansas City, KS" and that would be fine too.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78310/20200503_120750_jpg-1398967.JPG
View Quote

Thanks, @tifosi - appreciate the info
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#27]
After Finally handling the Bren 2 Carbine, I've decided I’m never going to buy one. The extra long hand guard and heavy barrel are lame IMO and actually throw the balance off for me. Who the hell is running heavy barrels on lightweight fighting rifles these days? I’m surprised it doesn’t come with an AR stock. It would never replace my SCAR in that configuration.
I already have a Bren 2 stock so I just ordered a 14” Bren 2 pistol and HBI handguard to fix whatever that clusterfuck is on the MS and will figure a way to make it 16” pinned and welded. That or an SBR is going to be the best configuration IMO for people in the US that want something that handles like the military Bren 2.

Link Posted: 6/28/2020 11:53:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chris514scott] [#28]
I know alot of people complained about the brace adapter wobble but has anyone had excessive lower to upper wobble? I know some of you will say it's a tool and to just deal with it but I honestly feel like this is a little to much to just deal with for a gun at this price point.  I have linked a video to my wobble issue and would greatly appreciate any feedback.  

Link to Video
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By chris514scott:
I know alot of people complained about the brace adapter wobble but has anyone had excessive lower to upper wobble? I know some of you will say it's a tool and to just deal with it but I honestly feel like this is a little to much to just deal with for a gun at this price point.  I have linked a video to my wobble issue and would greatly appreciate any feedback.  

Link to Video
View Quote

That is excessively loose. You can tighten it up a ton by putting a small piece of the soft sided velcro tape on rear side of lower that slides up to the brace adapter. You can adjust and make as tight as you desire. That also eliminates the brace wobble. That is too loose though and I bet cz would warranty that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TURRICAN:
After Finally handling the Bren 2 Carbine, I've decided I’m never going to buy one. The extra long hand guard and heavy barrel are lame IMO and actually throw the balance off for me. Who the hell is running heavy barrels on lightweight fighting rifles these days? I’m surprised it doesn’t come with an AR stock. It would never replace my SCAR in that configuration.
I already have a Bren 2 stock so I just ordered a 14” Bren 2 pistol and HBI handguard to fix whatever that clusterfuck is on the MS and will figure a way to make it 16” pinned and welded. That or an SBR is going to be the best configuration IMO for people in the US that want something that handles like the military Bren 2.

View Quote

The barrel profile is also my biggest concern. Doh...
so the pistol versions have the correct lightweight profile of the military guns?
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Johnson184:

The barrel profile is also my biggest concern. Doh...
so the pistol versions have the correct lightweight profile of the military guns?
View Quote

Depends on what you mean by correct.

If we want to get real technical, the profile of all US barrels differentiate to a degree given the thread pattern change. For the 5.56 pistol versions, this is fairly minor and involves a slight increase  at the end to facilitate a shoulder for the 1/2x28 threads which isnt required with the Czech military 14x1LH threads. Really no measurable weight difference in practice.
For the 7.62x39 barrels the difference does result in a measureable difference (though i would consider it to be insignificant personally) as the shoulder diameter necessary to accommodate 5/8x24 threads requires the gas block ID and gas block journal diameter to be larger (it's also the reason a bayonet lug will not fit on a US 14 inch barrel.) This yields ~ 18 grams of additional mass.

Of course this is mostly nit-picking on the premise of a correct barrel, which honestly is just whatever the customer (be it military, LE, or general consumer) deem it to be. If a military requested a mid-weight profile 16 inch 5.56 variant with 1/2x28 threads, there is a likely chance the barrel on the carbine would be what would be submitted (hey at least it's still substantially lighter than the M27 IAR barrel profile). Who knows, maybe that premise is where it stemmed from to begin with.

Link Posted: 6/28/2020 4:53:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nickc1] [#32]
Anybody buy one of those bren 2S ( not the ms I do mean the S model)  from any of those vendors on gunbroker yet? These are advertised as new, I didnt think anymore were supposed to be coming in ?
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Bison, Do you know if those heavy barrels on the carbine are US made? That’s what I assumed. Really made a difference when picking it up. Front end felt as heavy as the 805 carbine.
I guess like most manufacturers CZ assumes most American buyers won’t care.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 7:09:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BisonWorld] [#34]
Bison, Do you know if those heavy barrels on the carbine are US made? That’s what I assumed. Really made a difference when picking it up. Front end felt as heavy as the 805 carbine.
I guess like most manufacturers CZ assumes most American buyers won’t care.
View Quote

Czech made with the same machines as the rest of the bren 2 barrels.

I'm thinking a few vocal but prominent complainants of the 805 carbine barrel's thin profile caused a mild overreaction going maybe too far the opposite direction, but I doubt we will ever know for sure.

However for all that, I will say, it's still lighter than a scar 16 even with the heavier profile by about an ounce on my scale, so it's not like it's an absolute travesty or anything. Certainly much lighter than an 805 overall and it balances out pretty well with optics added.

Somewhere in between this one and the 805 profile would have been my preference honestly. A little more thickness behind the gas block than the 805, but keeping things pretty light out front would be ideal in my opinion.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Interesting I would have thought that would be one they would make here for a compliance part.
after shooting the Bren 2 Carbine, my SCAR 16 felt a LOT lighter in front. It does have a 14” barrel though.
I expect the 14” Bren 2 pistol coming in the mail will feel a lot lighter than the SCAR once I add the welded FH and stock
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I took my 2ms back out today to test a port hole I drilled in the gas plug for a "suppressor" setting. I have a 14" 7.62x39 and I drilled it .052" in the 0 setting on the plug. For reference the 1 setting measured at .068" for me. I am pleased to say it cycled and functioned fine. Ejection was about 2oclock, I wish I would have went smaller first to see if I could have got a 3-4oclock ejection, but whatever.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted a suppressor setting for their 14" x39!
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Teknys:
Did anyone see that there are several vendors on Gunbroker that have the 2S 7.62x39 11" pistol in stock?  I didn't think CZ was going to put out any more of them.
View Quote

I seen those listings as well, I asked a cz rep if anymore had come in after I seen those listings and he said no that they must be listed wrong, so I emailed acouple of the vendors that have those listed and i got acouple weird answers, I asked one of them if these were in fact the S models not the ms but the S and the guy who answered my email asked "what's the difference?", I mean hes selling them you think he would know, so i told him the difference and he said "i didnt think anymore of those models were coming in" then i proceeded to tell him that's what they have listed, he said he would check into it and let me know and he never did get back to me, acouple of the other vendors didnt reply to me and one confirmed they were in fact 2s's, it's weird tho all the adds look exactly the same, saying they come w 20 round mags which is false they come w 30 rounders, I own a 2s already but i want another one,  specifically the 11inch 7.62, you bought one from one of those vendors right?  Let me know if they are legit 2s models I'm curious and want to buy one but I'm skeptical
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 11:21:01 PM EDT
[#38]
My 11” 7.62x39 will be here Thursday I hate all of you...especially if you have a TAILHOOK ACR
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 1:44:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Welcome to the 7.62x39mm 11 inch addiCZion...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 3:26:38 AM EDT
[#40]
After Finally handling the Bren 2 Carbine, I've decided I'm never going to buy one. The extra long hand guard and heavy barrel are lame IMO and actually throw the balance off for me. Who the hell is running heavy barrels on lightweight fighting rifles these days? I'm surprised it doesn't come with an AR stock. It would never replace my SCAR in that configuration.
I already have a Bren 2 stock so I just ordered a 14" Bren 2 pistol and HBI handguard to fix whatever that clusterfuck is on the MS and will figure a way to make it 16" pinned and welded. That or an SBR is going to be the best configuration IMO for people in the US that want something that handles like the military Bren 2.

View Quote

If you go pin and weld I'm curious what muzzle device you end up with.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mrozowjj:

If you go pin and weld I'm curious what muzzle device you end up with.
View Quote

Planning on using a Surefire Warcomp. 2.6” long
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 9:24:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Planning on using a Surefire Warcomp. 2.6” long
View Quote

Good call. I love warcomps
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#43]

Planning on using a Surefire Warcomp. 2.6" long
View Quote

Cool. Probably not the thread for this but how much concussion comes off that thing?
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Good call. I love warcomps
View Quote

What about Dead Air?
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I talked with Cz Gunsmith and he said that the barrel gas opening is same on the 14" 556 as the 8" 556 and that if i replace the gas tube and piston head My bren should function properly with all ammo and that I wouldnt need to cut the 9" barrel down to 8" Does that sound correct to you? Also wondering why would the barrel gas opening be smaller than the gas tube ports? How does that work? How would you get more gas on the adverse setting if the barrel opening is .050 and the adverse port is .063? Im confused.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 1:38:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BisonWorld] [#46]
Originally Posted By 29212:

I talked with Cz Gunsmith and he said that the barrel gas opening is same on the 14" 556 as the 8" 556 and that if i replace the gas tube and piston head My bren should function properly with all ammo and that I wouldnt need to cut the 9" barrel down to 8" Does that sound correct to you? Also wondering why would the barrel gas opening be smaller than the gas tube ports? How does that work? How would you get more gas on the adverse setting if the barrel opening is .050 and the adverse port is .063? Im confused.
View Quote

He isnt really wrong, it'll certainly function, but in simplest terms it will be over-gassed in comparison to a factory configured 8 inch gun. Depending on your expectations and usage this may or may not be a significant factor to you.

in regards to the barrel port, all 5.56 barrels should be around 1.5mm ish(depending on wear/usage and what not). As to how a gas tube/regulator port larger than the barrel port would change gas flow, well we start getting into  fluid dynamics pretty heavily here which is probably best saved for a separate discussion in the spirit of brevity and to not add more confusion . To say the least, you actually have a series of 3 port diameter/cross sections as gas travels into the piston tube bore: the barrel port, the gas block bore (which is a good deal larger than both the barrel port and the gas tube/regulator ports) and then the gas tube port.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Nickc1:
Anybody buy one of those bren 2S ( not the ms I do mean the S model)  from any of those vendors on gunbroker yet? These are advertised as new, I didnt think anymore were supposed to be coming in ?
View Quote

Cz continues to tell me that no Bren 2 s models are being released into the usa for sales. They said they are struggling to meet orders for the ms pistols and carbines. They say they guarantee they are the ms models and its typos on the sellers part
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 2:29:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nickc1] [#48]
Cz bren 2s 7.62x39 11inchers available at classic firearms if anybody is looking
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By gonnasellstuff:

Cz continues to tell me that no Bren 2 s models are being released into the usa for sales. They said they are struggling to meet orders for the ms pistols and carbines. They say they guarantee they are the ms models and its typos on the sellers part
View Quote

They said the same thing to me, classic firearms has them up forsale now, I emailed them they said it was the s models, weird idk
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Got my kit today.

Guess I'll have a Dan Haga ACR adapter and ACR stock for sale, along with a new HBI disconnector since that's what came in the kit and I already had one installed.

Page / 103
CZ Bren 2 (Page 48 of 103)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top