Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2024 2:37:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: alpine18]
Was not sure if this is the right forum, but figured that someone here may be able to help me identify these parts.

I found these in a box of old parts that I have not looked in for maybe 20 years.

Yes I know that they are triggers and trigger guards, but to what?  The top trigger guard has a 39 stamped on the top. The bottom one has a serial number and what appears to be a C with crown, and what appears to be "RW" and upside down T stamped on the top.

I have a vague recollection that one may be to a MP-41, but I am not 100% certain.

Bottom trigger:

Top trigger:

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:28:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AT-ST83] [#1]
MP40/41

Google Image search is your friend.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:39:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Funny, so I used to go on gun forums 20+ years ago and ask info... and there was always some old guy that had the info.
Now I realize that I am probably the old guy with the info.

I spent today researching and found that most likely the upper TG is either MP28 or MP41.
The lower TG is likely from a MP18. Ian on YouTube has a video on the MP18, and when they focus on the TG it seems to match and has similar markings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top