Armory Sponsor
Cerakote Picture Thread (Page 13 of 18)
|
Originally Posted By Olympic_Cerakote:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455283/IMG-4537-191799.jpg https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455283/IMG-4538-191800.jpg |
|
Noveske Bazooka Green
Attached File |
Don't be the flame, don't be the fuel added to the flame....Be the spark
|
Armor's Black and NRA blue
Attached File Attached File |
Don't be the flame, don't be the fuel added to the flame....Be the spark
|
Attached File |
Don't be the flame, don't be the fuel added to the flame....Be the spark
|
Originally Posted By txgringo:
http://i.imgur.com/OlqWK4k.jpg |
Carry it, shoot it. (repeat forever)
Hard Livin' Clean Given' Cool Driven. - WWIIWMD
God Bless Texas
"... it's the socialism, stupid." - RL
My life is my own.
Hard Livin' Clean Given' Cool Driven. - WWIIWMD
God Bless Texas
"... it's the socialism, stupid." - RL
My life is my own.
Vintage Colt A2 upper and Nodak lower, Sniper Gray
Muskets by SoloDallas, on Flickr |
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Originally Posted By PredatOBR:
Can y'all tell me if this is Noveske Bazooka Green? It was John's gun so I'm assuming it is, just looking for confirmation. http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/3820_10200365442768521_711910763_n-540x359.jpg http://2ht1mik98ka4dogie28vqc4y.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/300BLK-LO-PRO-NSR.jpg |
Major Captain of Seaborne Party Operations for the North Atlantic Ocean
|
Attached File |
Don't be the flame, don't be the fuel added to the flame....Be the spark
|
Mixture of Colt A2 (upper) and Nodak Spud A2 lower, cerakoted in Sniper Grey.
I love this one.
A2 by SoloDallas, on Flickr |
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Attached File Attached File |
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
So I know you're a SF whore . . . . .
So I know you're a SF whore . . . . .
Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama
Joined:
Jan 2010
Posts:
5736
EE: 100% (727)
|
Attached File |
"The only thing more boring than shooting groups is looking at other people's groups on the internet." -erud
Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama
Joined:
Jan 2010
Posts:
5737
EE: 100% (727)
|
Attached File |
"The only thing more boring than shooting groups is looking at other people's groups on the internet." -erud
Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama
Joined:
Jan 2010
Posts:
5738
EE: 100% (727)
|
Attached File |
"The only thing more boring than shooting groups is looking at other people's groups on the internet." -erud
|
Originally Posted By ankratz:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/232334/20160326_165648-344186.JPG |
Cerakoted slide (black)
HK45 by SoloDallas, on Flickr |
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Attached File Attached File The shockwave is a ridiculous range toy, so when my friend who does Cerakote needed something to practice on... I chose GOLD! |
"Having been legally declared part of the fruits and vegetables family, Hennessy is now WIC eligible." StripperHerder
.40 S&W People's Glorious Mountain Attack Squad
Joined:
Jan 2012
Posts:
19075
EE: 100% (8)
|
My MRP is finished at the Cerakote applier and is heading back to me. Attached File |
Cerakote Picture Thread (Page 13 of 18)
Armory Sponsor





































