Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2024 11:00:15 AM EDT
What’s opinion on Christensen arms carbon fiber bbl rifles ?
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 5:39:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: majg1234] [#1]
OK.....maybe!!! some reports out there that there are accuracy problems sometime,particularly in their MPR line.

CS seems to be good but sometimes slow by reports I found.

I personally know of 2 of their standard rifles that are GTG so there is that.

I'd do some research before I bought one,I did and decided to go another direction YMMV.

Good luck with the search!
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Been out of the bolt action stuff for a while.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I had two different Christensen Ridgelines in 300wm with the CF barrels.  Both shot sub-MOA and I took a mule deer and cow elk with one of them.  The only reason I sold them off was to have a short custom ultralight 300wsm built.  I know some people have had issues, and the gunsmith that built my WSM has had a couple come through that close on a no-go gauge.  Personally, mine were great rifles with a ton of value for the cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top