Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2024 10:44:07 AM EDT
Christensen Arms has come out with a rimfire MPR rifle that takes 10/22 mags. Has anyone here shot one? Held one? Have feedback on one??
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 12:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an mpr in 6.5 creedmoor.  The gun shoots great but the chassis is garbage.  There is so much flex in the forend that when I load the bipod it touches the barrel.  I had to put a huge shim between the friend and the chassis to keep it from touching.  But it is a ½-¾ moa gun.  Not sure if that will help with a 22lr purchase.  But I assume most of the cost of the rifle is in the chassis which I would avoid.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 1:53:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Not as sexy as my MPR centerfire, but I love my Ranger 22
Feather light
Uses 10/22 mags
Same sub MOA guarantee
About $400 less than MPR rimfire FWIW
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I had read that the ranger had some QC issues and feeding issues. I’m hoping the MPR is better
Link Posted: 8/30/2024 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Christensen Arms MPR rimfire 22lr QC FAIL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top