Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2024 1:36:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Riley]
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Appreciate the detail on testing regimen. Every time I see a test like this my appreciation for the mawl grows. The ergonomics and performance are compelling.

Flip side is "legacy" civ lasers like the atpial-c feel like a really tough pill to swallow. They aren't cheap by any means and the performance is...not great.

The old I2 with IR Illumn+laser used to capably fill the reasonable price niche but in classic Steiner fashion they killed off a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice review and clear pics! Very helpful.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 6:36:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Riley] [#4]
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Badass write up brotha
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Brought a lot of clarity to the capabilities of these lasers - this made it very clear what to expect from each unit. Thanks for the writeup!
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 5:45:21 AM EDT
[#7]
That's an awesome write up.

The more I use my RAID and PEQ15's, the more I appreciate my MAWL's.

The performance is really exceptional.  Both in what it offers illumination wise and ergonomics wise. It's a heavy bitch but i'm really starting to think its worth its weight.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 2:55:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Guessing the mawl didn't have triple tap?
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 6:29:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Riley] [#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top