Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/26/2024 1:48:10 PM EDT
Just got an e-mail from Chicago Knife Works, they are having a big sale Saturday and Sunday only. Up to 70% off on a lot of stuff. I have bought from them a couple of times, they consistently already have the lowest prices on most knives i've looked at, if they are discounting that deeply this weekend there's bound to be some killer deals. Free shipping over 100 bucks too.

E-mail says up to 70% off on ESEE, 60% off on Buck, 50% off Fallkniven etc.
Link Posted: 7/28/2024 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#1]
money spent, thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 2:28:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#2]
Didn’t they get bought recently?
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 1:06:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TigerForce] [#3]
They do have good prices. I didn’t see anything in the sale that I wanted, but I’m just about to place another order this weekend.

It’s funny- I wonder if they have AI software that adjusts their pricing. I have looked at numerous items that had great prices, which I even wrote down and/or saved the link on a reading list, and come back a day or two later to look at the same item again or place an order, and the price has been increased. I also looked at the same items listed under a different category, and no difference in price.

They can jack around with shipping weight, too- no free shipping if the package weighs more than 5 lbs. The shipping weights for some items are absurd- ie, 3 tweezers bulk packed together in a small ziplock bag, and the shipping weight was listed as 0.7 lbs, or something similar. The weights can add up quickly.

I’m not bashing them; just passing along some of my experience, which might be helpful. They also have some great deals on factory seconds.
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 1:16:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TigerForce] [#4]
They’re having another sale right now-1 day to go: 10% off of first order, or 10% off on orders >$150. Free shipping for orders over $100, but see my post above regarding shipping.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 3:34:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TigerForce] [#5]
They have extended the sale- now it appears to end Thursday, August 15.

ETA: I read the fine print- either free shipping for orders > $100, OR 10% off for orders > $150, but not both.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top