Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2024 2:46:25 AM EDT
My last E-Form-1 submittal was 2014.

I did an E-Form-1 last night and had no problems uploading my photo and EFT file (pop-up said it was a valid file and showed my name).

BUT, the verification email I received says "SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS" and has a Permit/Control Number and Submission Date, has a cover letter with a bar-code and instructions to mail in my fingerprint cards. There is no indication in the text of the email that says I need to send this in. Also, looking at the submittal on the website I would assume that there would be a yellow triangle indicating that the submission was incomplete, correct?

Can I ignore the fingerprint cover letter attachment? Do they send it with every E-Form-1 submittal by default?
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
What does your cover letter say at the bottom?

Does it say "REC'D" in the bottom right box?

that means they have your validated eft
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chowser:

View Quote
It does indeed say "REC'D"

I'm good to go.

Thanks @Chowser I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You're welcome!  I got the same thing when doing an e-form 4 and I was scrambling to get fingerprint cards made then saw the REC'D and remembered I already sent cards in to silencershop so they scanned it and sent them electronically.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chowser:

View Quote

This is the correct answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top