Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2024 10:35:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DS11M]
The county is not correct when I enter my city and zip code in my profile. I can't change it. My city and county are different.

I know there have been issues with this but all the info I have found is old (2015-16), the old info says to just submit it

What says arfcom?

ETA, I sent a question using the "ask the experts" in my profile, we will see if I get a response
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You can send an e-mail with your information to [email protected] and give them the information.   They should correct it in a couple days.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#2]
RIP doggo.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
So I contacted Silencer Shop and asked my question above. They said that the atf knows that their system is fucked up and that to ignore it. So…..submit!
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Had the same issue.  Have four sbr's with the wrong county listed.

They were all approved.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Update! The aft sent me an email!

Good morning:

Thank you for providing the county/zip code information.

We have verified that Goliad is a valid county for zip 77905.  I have updated our zip code reference table.  Please log back into eForms and to into your “My Profile” and delete your zip code, then type it back in.  The proper information should display in the dropdowns.

Note:  Some users have reported that even after following this procedure the correct county is “blanked-out” on the my profile screen.  We are investigating and hope to have it corrected soon.  While it may be “blanked-out” on the profile screen when you go to create a form it will show the correct zip code.

Thank you for using ATF eForms
Link Posted: 7/15/2024 4:31:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Teller_Ulam] [#6]
I'm having the above issue. I just submitted an individual eform 1 and no matter what I did, the pdf preview for County is blank. I went ahead and submitted anyway. Should I contact them, or let it ride?
ETA it was approved. Guess the county being blank wasn't a big deal. It's blank on the approved for too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top