Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2024 9:20:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Heineken]
Have you ever wished you could own a factory German made HK mp5SD suppressor but you aren't an SOT?  

I present to you a factory B&T can sent to Brad Bahnhof for his look alike treatment.  He refinished, added the OG texture, and even added the little step ring and HK laser engravings...I am a total nerd so I love it.  The little details just do it for me.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, not what I expected when I opened the thread. That’s pretty cool. Pics of the whole gun?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Heineken:
Have you ever wished you could own a factory German made HK mp5SD suppressor but you aren't an SOT?  

I present to you a factory B&T can sent to Brad Bahnhof for his look alike treatment.  He refinished, added the OG texture, and even added the little step ring and HK laser engravings...I am a total nerd so I love it.  The little details just do it for me.

https://i.ibb.co/gDZqPRY/IMG-20240608-221441855-HDR-2.jpg
View Quote

View Quote

What about B&T’s original markings and serial number, did he leave them on the other side?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 11:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Heineken] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

What about B&T’s original markings and serial number, did he leave them on the other side?
View Quote

Unmolested, but since they are black on black, much more subdued and don't pop like raw laser engravings do.

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hollowhandle:
Damn, not what I expected when I opened the thread. That’s pretty cool. Pics of the whole gun?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks amazing!
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Or just get one of the B&T MP5SD suppressors that's HK marked from the factory...   Here's mine:

Link Posted: 6/20/2024 8:51:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Heineken] [#7]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
Or just get one of the B&T MP5SD suppressors that's HK marked from the factory...   Here's mine:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53455566306_bf9be0ec77_k.jpg
View Quote

You say that like one can just go buy one of those, those are gone and people who have gonna want a big premium, and most importantly...it doesn't have the grippy texture!

for real though, I know several people who got those when they ordered from Arms Unlimited, I ordered like a week after they did but i got a regular marked B&T...would have loved to have one of those as well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 1:05:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Heineken:

https://i.ibb.co/gDZqPRY/IMG-20240608-221441855-HDR-2.jpg
View Quote

View Quote

I'd like to replicate this but don't have a referent for font size. Would you be willing to provide the height of the MP5 font?
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Not the same I know, but I've got a couple of B&T made HK marked silencers, new in box.  I've never shot through them.  They're tri lug for regular MP-5s, not the SD version.  Thought I'd share in case some of you were interested in seeing them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Stan_TheGunNut:
Not the same I know, but I've got a couple of B&T made HK marked silencers, new in box.  I've never shot through them.  They're tri lug for regular MP-5s, not the SD version.  Thought I'd share in case some of you were interested in seeing them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/58690/HK_Silencers_SN_Hidden_jpg-3254383.JPG
View Quote

Where can these be FOUND for SALE???
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SnprPSG1:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnprPSG1:
Originally Posted By Stan_TheGunNut:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/58690/HK_Silencers_SN_Hidden_jpg-3254383.JPG

I'm not sure.  I stumbled across these at Tarheel State Firearms several years ago and bought both.  I'm unsure of current availability.

Link Posted: 7/6/2024 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Why do you have to be a SOT to own a factory German made HK mp5SD suppressor?
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 5:16:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Let's keep this thread alive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top