Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2024 6:31:47 PM EDT
Does anybody have any experience with these or a source for them? I can't find them in stock anywhere. It's a German FGB (not FJB ) Mission Bag. I've also seen it called a German XL Pilot's Bag and a German Police Mission Bag. I haven't found any US surplus bags like it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 1:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
https://www.militarysurplusworld.com/product-eng-16596--German-FJG-Combat-Bag-Used.html

they call it a German FJG Combat Bag, not FGB
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, sir! Got one inbound.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
awesome. post pics when you get it
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 7:49:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Was going to order one too but can’t get to the check out.  Can put it in the cart but?  Am I just internet challenged or is there a trick I’m missing?
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Their method of taking payment sucks. I thought I had paid then kept getting emails that they were still awaiting payment. I switched to an incognito window and payment went through successfully.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Pretty inexpensive, is that actual MILSurplus? Anyone know the material?

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Can someone give a review? There is no info on the page. Size, compartments, etc.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll give a review. They're non-existent. The website is bogus. I just got an email (over a week after I ordered) that says they're out of stock and to pick something else. They can GFT.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LawdogRD10:
I'll give a review. They're non-existent. The website is bogus. I just got an email (over a week after I ordered) that says they're out of stock and to pick something else. They can GFT.
View Quote

damn dude. sorry i linked it. i went down a rabbit hole looking for that bag after you posted it and that was the only site i found that had it. I've never bought from them before and now i know not to.

good luck finding the bag.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Not your fault! I'm back on a quest to see if I can find another one.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nelybarg:

damn dude. sorry i linked it. i went down a rabbit hole looking for that bag after you posted it and that was the only site i found that had it. I've never bought from them before and now i know not to.

good luck finding the bag.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top