Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

KAC Looking For... Thread (Page 42 of 106)
Page / 106
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BS68280:
Looking for two KAC T2 battery caps.
View Quote

Part of a bundle, but they are in stock:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022860370?pid=355211
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

PM sent
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:

I wish everyone would drop Facebook but in order to be on top things one has to constantly check FB, IG, ARFcom, and all the other boards. I only have FB and IG for that reason. I don’t post anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Outrider:
Originally Posted By NemesisMind:
It seems that those of us not on FB are at a disadvantage with announcements and releases.

I can't stand using that platform when they hate us. I haven't messed with Facebook in probably 6-7 years and haven't missed it.

I wish everyone would drop Facebook but in order to be on top things one has to constantly check FB, IG, ARFcom, and all the other boards. I only have FB and IG for that reason. I don’t post anything.

The only reason I stayed on FB as long as I did was for Clone and KAC goodies.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By EnduroKid:
Anybody seen any Knightsticks in stock recently ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

I can't stand using that platform when they hate us. I haven't messed with Facebook in probably 6-7 years and haven't missed it.
View Quote

I can't help but feel like it's all a ploy to keep us infighting... not to actually take away our rights. I just sold a very expensive lower receiver to an ex executive of facebook. Maybe he's an ex executive for a reason though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:

PM sent
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:

PM sent
I hate those things.  They work with half of my T2s and the other half they just create problems with the battery.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By PresampleDepot:

Are you putting the second battery in the cap or not?
View Quote

I dont think he is.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sgwlower:

I dont think he is.
View All Quotes

I dont think he is.
Never let it be said that I didn't admit it when I fucked up. I had no idea you were supposed to do that. I'm a dummy, apparently.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
Never let it be said that I didn't admit it when I fucked up. I had no idea you were supposed to do that. I'm a dummy, apparently.
View All Quotes

I dont think he is.

They also fit on Vortex PST (probably Razor too just never tried it) battery compartments.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

They also fit on Vortex PST (probably Razor too just never tried it) battery compartments.
View Quote

@SecretSquirell

any pictures of that to share with the class?

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 5L33P3R:

@SecretSquirell

View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

Gimmie a bit and I'll rummage through the safe.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#14]
@5L33P3R and anyone else that is interested.

PST 6-24

PST 4-16

It does fit the Razor too, but it's not nearly as low profile as the Razors is.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Ok, that settles it... anyone in the community have a KAC battery cover? Lol
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Dealers just had stock a week or two ago, try Dennis Todd
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:29:22 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Are those allowed in Commiefornia?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Thats the whole point of em--gives you an extra battery, makes it so the the powering battery cannot back out in the least, gives you better gripping point on the dial-- and most of all has the KAC logo making it more sexy.

Glad we could give you insight!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Safety Kit 25776

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Also looking for ambi safety 25776. I’ve been looking for probably two months, and it’s the last part I need for my build.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tactical_Bucket:
Dealers just had stock a week or two ago, try Dennis Todd
View Quote

That’ll work.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:29:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Looking for a 7.62 QDC/CRS suppressor in FDE.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Operation Parts just sent out an email saying 110 cans are in stock. Havent verified stock level personally though.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Operation Parts just sent out an email saying 110 cans are in stock. Havent verified stock level personally though.  
View Quote
Do they sell cans?

Didn't see any on their website when I search.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:
Do they sell cans?

View Quote
Small Arms Sales is their FFL.  Operation Parts only sells non-regulated items.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Do they sell cans?

View All Quotes
Do they sell cans?

http://www.smallarmsales.com/Knight-s-Armament-M110-762mm-Suppressor-Tan-p/24611.htm?utm_source=gatmails&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=dedicated&utm_term=apr9
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Do they sell cans?

http://www.smallarmsales.com/Knight-s-Armament-M110-762mm-Suppressor-Tan-p/24611.htm?utm_source=gatmails&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=dedicated&utm_term=apr9

Ahh didn't realize they were the same company.

Looks like they're out of stock on the 7.62 QDC/CRS - bummer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#29]
They are getting 5 total. They are on form 3 waiting to transfer to rooftop. It was posted on Facebook 1.0 hrs ago.
View Quote

Hello everyone, I detest FB, but I'm desperate to get my KAC fix so I've installed the app again on my phone after not using it for 8+ years.  I've joined a few of the KAC Groups, but it doesn't look like you can get Group post notifications outside of the app?  My hope was that I would never have to open the app unless I got a notification that there was a new post in the KAC groups- a notification similar to getting a text message or email notification on your phone?  I've gone through all the settings and it looks like you only get Group notifications within the Facebook app itself?  

Thanks for any input from those in the know as I've been signed up for notifications on over 30 retailer sites for over half a year.  Unfortunately, I have come to realize the auto notifications aren't always reliable, so I'm trying to cover as many bases as I can.  I was finally able to get an 11.5" upper recently, but am still on the hunt for a lower and a 14.5".
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By BreakinKata:

Hello everyone, I detest FB, but I'm desperate to get my KAC fix so I've installed the app again on my phone after not using it for 8+ years.  I've joined a few of the KAC Groups, but it doesn't look like you can get Group post notifications outside of the app?  My hope was that I would never have to open the app unless I got a notification that there was a new post in the KAC groups- a notification similar to getting a text message or email notification on your phone?  I've gone through all the settings and it looks like you only get Group notifications within the Facebook app itself?  

Thanks for any input from those in the know as I've been signed up for notifications on over 30 retailer sites for over half a year.  Unfortunately, I have come to realize the auto notifications aren't always reliable, so I'm trying to cover as many bases as I can.  I was finally able to get an 11.5" upper recently, but am still on the hunt for a lower and a 14.5".
View Quote

This isn't really the thread to ask about facebook notifications...

Seems like batches of QDC cans are currently arriving at dealers.. Tarheel State Firearms just had 23 in stock this morning (Black and FDE) .. they are already sold out fyi
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:42:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slu54] [#31]
View Quote

All gone now. I noticed this a few days ago. 3 in stock, no change for a day or two, which I thought was odd these usually go fast. I refreshed today and it was down to 1. I figured someone posted something somewhere.

So I had buy that last 1, but there are about 10 more on Gunbroker right now for just a tad more.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Looking for a Sandcutter please!

And I think KF Armory had a 7.62 QDC for whomever was asking.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Ambi CHs in stock at shooting surplus
https://shootingsurplus.com/kac-ambi-charge-hndl-556/
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Ambi CHs in stock at shooting surplus
https://shootingsurplus.com/kac-ambi-charge-hndl-556/
View Quote

I refuse to buy from Shooting Surplus.  Their "in stock" inventory is not always accurate (i.e., in stock) even though they will tell you so and be happy to take your money.  Operation Parts also has these in stock...so if anyone is looking for them, go see Chuck.  He is a stand up guy.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By duckhook02:

I refuse to buy from Shooting Surplus.  Their "in stock" inventory is not always accurate (i.e., in stock) even though they will tell you so and be happy to take your money.  Operation Parts also has these in stock...so if anyone is looking for them, go see Chuck.  He is a stand up guy.
View Quote

Same sentiment on Shooting Surplus.

Operation Parts is good to go.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Agreed.

I bought an IWS lower from Shooting Surplus just moments after they came back in stock and there were 17 showing in stock after my purchase. I posted a heads up here and they remained in stock for another 20 or so minutes while their stock count continually dropped until sold out. The next day, they cancelled all of our orders saying they oversold. At best, their stock-count is terrible; at worst, they cancelled the orders and took them to GB realizing the IWS lowers were a hot item and they were losing out on margin.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Yep, had the same issue.  I suspect they were selling straight from RSR inventory and during the Corona panic RSR was taking up to 40 days to ship.

I got lied to multiple times and didn't get a refund until I said the magic words:  charge back.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 762AR25:

Yep, had the same issue.  I suspect they were selling straight from RSR inventory and during the Corona panic RSR was taking up to 40 days to ship.

I got lied to multiple times and didn't get a refund until I said the magic words:  charge back.
View Quote

Their customer service is terrible.  I just stay away from them.  There are plenty of other good KAC direct dealers I'll happily give my money to.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Their customer service is terrible.  I just stay away from them.  There are plenty of other good KAC direct dealers I'll happily give my money to.
View Quote
In all fairness to them, they have gotten me a bunch of hard to find KAC items, including several suppressors. I suspect they weren't in stock even though they said they were, but I got them very quickly regardless.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#40]
I have also gotten a bunch of really cool stuff from Shooting Surplus.  I have nothing bad to say about them.  

DW
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#41]
I just decided I'd like another ambi charging handle if anybody grabbed an extra one and would like to share. I'm not looking to pay a huge premium though. I have a non ambi I'd trade if you'd like.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

I can't find any info on whether this is a reputable retailer but their website indicates they have it in stock:

https://jokerzcustom.com/product/kac-barrel-extension-action-wrench/
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#43]
If anyone knows where to find a MAMS 7.62 (3/4-24 tpi) or KAC 45 degree offset irons and lets me know I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By wolfdogt:
If anyone knows where to find a MAMS 7.62 (3/4-24 tpi) or KAC 45 degree offset irons and lets me know I'd appreciate it.
View Quote

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/KAC-45-DEGREE-OFFSET-FOLDING-MICRO-SIGHTS-200-600-METER-6p7582.htm
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
I just decided I'd like another ambi charging handle if anybody grabbed an extra one and would like to share. I'm not looking to pay a huge premium though. I have a non ambi I'd trade if you'd like.
View Quote

Operation Parts had them in stock as of this morning.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Anyone have a used barrier stop (mlok) they want to part with for a decent price? Shoot me an email
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Operation Parts had them in stock as of this morning.
View Quote

Yeah I know haha hell of a time to change my mind on only wanting one.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Searching for a SR-25 14.5" Upper (PN: 111468)
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 9:40:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WVUSIG] [#49]
First world problems and such...

I am in search of an SR-15 IWS lower. I currently run my KAC CQB on a MARS-L lower but would like an SR-15 lower to Form 1 to have the option of switching back and forth. I generally prefer a MARS-L to a KAC IWS, but a complete KAC CQB would still be cool.

Link Posted: 4/11/2021 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#50]
@duckhook02
Like this?
Page / 106
KAC Looking For... Thread (Page 42 of 106)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top