Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 12/24/2023 7:31:49 PM EDT
Who makes the knife that Johnny Strong used in Warhorse One?
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By wyolarry:
Who makes the knife that Johnny Strong used in Warhorse One?
View Quote

Having never seeing the movie, I would say Johnny Strong made it himself. He does make knives.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By charliedontsurf:

Having never seeing the movie, I would say Johnny Strong made it himself. He does make knives.
View Quote

I second this answer, he did make the knife he used in Daylight's End

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:35:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scalped] [#3]
OP, he uses a self-designed A-tacs Primitive fixed blade:

https://www.facebook.com/ATACScamo/posts/the-primitive-is-the-latest-production-design-from-johnny-strong-in-his-reciproc/2758435594209890/

A-Tacs Camo
The “Primitive” is the latest production design from Johnny Strong in his Reciprocity line. “I’ve spent the last decade designing and making custom knives by hand.
I decided to take a custom design I made a few years ago, add some improvements, and create the “Primitive" production model.
A classic primitive look, in a multi functional role: Hunting, Camping, Bushcraft, Survival, Throwing, and Defensive. A design that could handle all the things I usually need in an edged tool, while keeping it a durable, compact, affordable package. (The Primitive #5)
LIMITED EDITION: 50 pieces. #atacscamo #johnnystrongknives #blades
JohnnyStrong.com
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Mr. Strong is even so kind to bless us with slow-motion footage of his on screen knife kill
https://www.instagram.com/teamjstrong/reel/Cz318z1rPfJ/
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top