Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2023 3:43:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a ruger  pcc  .  It is really fun to plink  with.  I agree.  Good times. WarDawg

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By bcw107:
Fun. That's about the best way to describe this thing. Bought it a week ago. Finally got out to shoot it. Had to go early because it was 102 at 11am.

Sometimes a gun comes along that really restores my interest in shooting.  The Scorpion did it a few years ago. Now this one. If you're on the fence,  buy with confidence.

LC Carbine
Holosun green dot
Fiocci range ammo
AE range ammo
OEM mag
PSA Rock mags

My son getting his turn.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/22973/Screenshot_20230819_143712_Gallery-2925104.jpg
View Quote

Oh wait, rock mags work? Confirmed?
If so, I know a few friends that will be joining my LC.

Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 11:52:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kent] [#4]
I've been considering the LC Carbine for a while now, but I've recently picked up an LC Charger... not sure if I want the LC Carbine as well?  They are fun, but unsure if it would be worth it, as I already have a fun 9mm 16" carbine that is only about 8 ounces heavier than the LC Carbine, and 9mm is about half the cost of 5.7.  

Still... tempting...  the LGS has a few LC Carbines in FDE... hmmm
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 6:37:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Snozberry] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kent:
I've been considering the LC Carbine for a while now, but I've recently picked up an LC Charger... not sure if I want the LC Carbine as well?  They are fun, but unsure if it would be worth it, as I already have a fun 9mm 16" carbine that is only about 8 ounces heavier than the LC Carbine, and 9mm is about half the cost of 5.7.  

Still... tempting...  the LGS has a few LC Carbines in FDE... hmmm
View Quote

I couldnt justify a 16in barrel and the weight of an AR for 556 short. YMMV. The charger is hella fun tho and only 4ish lbs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 8:50:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Snozberry] [#6]
Just got 2 from PSA. They work in the charger! There must be some slight dimensional differences, however, as they dont drop freely. Other than that, G2G.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:42:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomac] [#7]
Looking at one of these for the spousal unit, any way to attach a vfg and/or light to the bottom of the handguard?
NVM, finally found the M-LOK reference.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WarDawg:
I have a ruger  pcc  .  It is really fun to plink  with.  I agree.  Good times. WarDawg

View Quote

Install Volquartsen hammer and Tandemkross trigger, it's a huge improvement.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I picked up one in .45 acp. With a suppressor on it, my .22 cal pellet gun might make more noise than the lc carbine
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Have one on order and it should be here next week!  Have my fun calibers covered now, 9mm PCC, 10mm PCC and the 45ACP coming!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top