Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 37
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:36:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kbrown0122] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheBrokePilot:

I would love one but it would have to be marked Mk11 Mod 0 because I’m in CA and Sr-25’s are banned by name.
View Quote

I knew there was a reason I hated that state.

Edit: new page ownage! Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 2:41:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dobs013] [#2]
Originally Posted By Kbrown0122:

Edit: new page ownage! https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/497552/F1F11EE1-E33C-4C38-A415-6A0B067DAA18_jpe-2156718.JPG
View Quote

Nice!

ETA - Forgot to post this one in here.

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Dobs013:

Nice!

https://i.imgur.com/sIKBOHh.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kbrown0122:

Edit: new page ownage! https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/497552/F1F11EE1-E33C-4C38-A415-6A0B067DAA18_jpe-2156718.JPG

Nice!

https://i.imgur.com/sIKBOHh.jpg

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like I can post something Mk11-related now.

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
MARSCOC M110

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m in the process of wrapping up my K1 clone. I have a 762QDC silencer on the way but not sure if I will use it on this gun or not. Of my three options (762QDC/CQB, 762QDC or 762CRS), which does everyone think would be best?

I think based on this thread that the 762QDC/CQB is “clone correct”, but I value my hearing. I don’t shoot without ear pro, but I’m thinking I need to use a CRS at the minimum.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mdavis:
I’m in the process of wrapping up my K1 clone. I have a 762QDC silencer on the way but not sure if I will use it on this gun or not. Of my three options (762QDC/CQB, 762QDC or 762CRS), which does everyone think would be best?

I think based on this thread that the 762QDC/CQB is “clone correct”, but I value my hearing. I don’t shoot without ear pro, but I’m thinking I need to use a CRS at the minimum.

Thoughts?
View Quote

Don't stray, you know the way.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

View All Quotes

Thoughts?

I keep coming back to the CQB, but I'm not sure I'm going to like it on the K1. That said, I have a line on one in FDE at a good (not great) price, so I'm thinking about jumping on it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#9]

I keep coming back to the CQB, but I'm not sure I'm going to like it on the K1. That said, I have a line on one in FDE at a good (not great) price, so I'm thinking about jumping on it.
View All Quotes

Thoughts?

CQB the K1, don't half-ass it.

Buy/build another 25 for the CRS.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Thoughts?

Dammit.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:54:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Dammit.
View All Quotes

Thoughts?

Dammit.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 2:59:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bleaman225] [#12]

View Quote

The CRS is an amazing suppressor. I love mine on my 16PC. I however bought a CQB to run on that PC. I am planning for the CRS to reside on a short 6.5 whenever that happens.

Whenever my stamp for the CQB ([i]only[i/] 5 months in on that wait) I’ll post some photos of it on my ECC.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 3:07:44 AM EDT
[#13]

That’s a cool shot. Thanks for sharing @MNRidesHonda
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Does anyone know if a standard M16A1 buttstock screw will work on the M110 SASS buttstock and buffer tube?

Can't find the KAC screw anywhere and was wondering if any alternatives exist that are compatible?
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:22:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:
Does anyone know if a standard M16A1 buttstock screw will work on the M110 SASS buttstock and buffer tube?

Can't find the KAC screw anywhere and was wondering if any alternatives exist that are compatible?
View Quote

I'm pretty sure it's the same since it uses a standard buffer tube.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Identical to A1 screw.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Thoughts?
View Quote

The QDC is definitely correct for an afsoc clone, and is a much better performer than the cqb. I vote QDC.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 12:34:37 AM EDT
[#18]

I'm pretty sure it's the same since it uses a standard buffer tube.
View Quote

Originally Posted By Slu54:

Identical to A1 screw.
View Quote

Thanks, fellas.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By bleaman225:

The CRS is an amazing suppressor. I love mine on my 16PC. I however bought a CQB to run on that PC. I am planning for the CRS to reside on a short 6.5 whenever that happens.

Whenever my stamp for the CQB ([i]only[i/] 5 months in on that wait) I’ll post some photos of it on my ECC.
View All Quotes

Thanks. I’m moving forward with the CQB. I already have one in black. The FDE will compete the set.

And worst case, if I don’t like it, I’ll just put the full-size QDC on it or get a CRS down the road.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 6:20:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:

The QDC is definitely correct for an afsoc clone, and is a much better performer than the cqb. I vote QDC.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:

Thoughts?

At some point in the next 12 months I’ll be able to try them both out side-by-side.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Just....surfin' the web...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Blanco_Diablo:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/68140/20211110_183550_jpg-2162239.JPG
View Quote

Who the fuck installed that ethernet receptacle?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:59:32 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Fuckin' Comcast, bro I actually never really noticed it til you said something.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#24]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/68140/20211110_183550_jpg-2162239.JPG
View Quote

Good ol tarkov.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

I would’ve never noticed that....hahaha
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

I have terrible OCD.

I once came home after my wife had finished hanging stuff on the walls. The first thing I said was "that thing isnt level". It was not appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#29]

Thoughts?
View Quote

762QDC is the way. THey look great when paired with a 3-16 MK6 on a K1
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 2:35:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Only waited 2 years for this SandHawk .. Should pairs well with the Delta EMC/110C and ECR/110!!

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By MNRidesHonda:
Only waited 2 years for this SandHawk .. Should pairs well with the Delta EMC/110C and ECR/110!!

https://i.imgur.com/H3MOVcV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wtvQMuT.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Coming soon...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 11:11:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Coming soon...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269084/M110_jpg-2169967.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MNRidesHonda:

https://i.imgur.com/H3MOVcV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wtvQMuT.jpg
View Quote

@MNRidesHonda My LGS/gun club has one for sale. I was playing with it yesterday. Not a 1911 guy, but this is a very nice piece. I like it a lot. Very tempted to make it happen. It's a jewel of a firearm.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:14:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bimmertech87] [#35]
Hey fellas have a few basic questions for you, I read the full thread a few months back and have been lurking in it from its beginning. With the price of E series rifles getting so high anymore I probably won’t be able to afford one in the foreseeable future. I’m starting to search for a Sr-25 and may consider converting it to ether a M110 but more than likely a M110k1 in the future with a barrel from Marvin. If I go this route is he making a K1 barrel? Could his m110 barrel be chopped for the purpose? Should I consider any certain rifle more than others? Looking currently at a 14.5/16” acc or 16 apc.  If I’m way off on the idea than let me know.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:35:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bimmertech87:
Hey fellas have a few basic questions for you, I read the full thread a few months back and have been lurking in it from its beginning. With the price of E series rifles getting so high anymore I probably won’t be able to afford one in the foreseeable future. I’m starting to search for a Sr-25 and may consider converting it to ether a M110 but more than likely a M110k1 in the future with a barrel from Marvin. If I go this route is he making a K1 barrel? Could his m110 barrel be chopped for the purpose? Should I consider any certain rifle more than others? Looking currently at a 14.5/16” acc or 16 apc.  If I’m way off on the idea than let me know.

Thanks in advance
View Quote

Had d Wilson chop an old match barrel that was already cut, got it from geno. He also reprofiled the gas block for a Mk11 style one. So he should be good to go. I’m also waiting on a response back from marvin about making a 16” Mk11 carbine barrel, I’ll let you know what I hear back.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks is Geno still around? Haven't seen anything from him in a while on gunbroker or in here.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Reminds me I need to email Beth again about a k1 barrel. Past few months they have been out of stock.

Not sure if Geno is still in the business or taking a break.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Geno is still around but sounds like he’s pretty busy with some things at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:42:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Slu54] [#40]

Thanks in advance
View Quote
Yeah for sure. The K1 barrel is just a chopped M110 barrel, nothing different about the profile. He turns and chambers the barrels from Criterion blanks I think so you do have some room for customization. I don't see why he couldn't do a K1 barrel.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Slu54:
Yeah for sure. The K1 barrel is just a chopped M110 barrel, nothing different about the profile. He turns and chambers the barrels from Criterion blanks I think so you do have some room for customization. I don't see why he couldn't do a K1 barrel.
View Quote

I've got a buddy with a Nefarious K1 barrel, dimpled and all. Marvin can surely do it, but timing will all depend on supply and volume.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Thanks in advance
View Quote

He can definitely spin you one up, mine took approximately 3 months after order date. I was quoted 3 weeks back in May. I did end up having him pin the gas block as well. I still haven't been able to get a good group out of it, so I can't speak to it's accuracy performance, but I'm chasing down loose ends as I highly doubt it's the barrel. I have seen other people with Pitts barrels, that have shot excellent.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Thanks is Geno still around? Haven't seen anything from him in a while on gunbroker or in here.
View Quote

Originally Posted By TheBrokePilot:
Reminds me I need to email Beth again about a k1 barrel. Past few months they have been out of stock.

Not sure if Geno is still in the business or taking a break.
View Quote

Geno is still around but sounds like he’s pretty busy with some things at the moment.
View Quote

I can tell you this, he's not in the States at the present moment. Doing work abroad.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks for all the straight forward answers. These have such a steep learning curve and very little information it seems outside of this thread. I hope to be able to contribute some day!

For those running a K1 is the juice worth the squeeze over a factory 14.5 Sr-25? I know Marvin has a great reputation I just have concerns about using a non kac barrel.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for all the straight forward answers. These have such a steep learning curve and very little information it seems outside of this thread. I hope to be able to contribute some day!

For those running a K1 is the juice worth the squeeze over a factory 14.5 Sr-25? I know Marvin has a great reputation I just have concerns about using a non kac barrel.
View Quote
I don't think it'll shoot any better, but you said it yourself it's basically impossible to find a factory ER or EC barrel. So it's the easiest way to go if you want a clone.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mra4523:

I've got a buddy with a Nefarious K1 barrel, dimpled and all. Marvin can surely do it, but timing will all depend on supply and volume.
View Quote

Speaking of Nefarious barrels.  What’s the deal with these guys?  I purchased a barrel back in September and have had absolutely no email contact since paying.  I had to ship them my double railed gas block (which freaked me out given their cost) and no follow up emails.  Even after I sent a follow up email in November.  Dead silence.  What gives?
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By LongTrang:

Speaking of Nefarious barrels.  What’s the deal with these guys?  I purchased a barrel back in September and have had absolutely no email contact since paying.  I had to ship them my double railed gas block (which freaked me out given their cost) and no follow up emails.  Even after I sent a follow up email in November.  Dead silence.  What gives?
View Quote

Do not bother them, they will get your work done and it will be ready when it is ready but don't keep emailing them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Tejas1836:

Do not bother them, they will get your work done and it will be ready when it is ready but don't keep emailing them.
View Quote

I haven't bothered them.  I have only sent one email.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I don’t think it’s worth it to piece everything together vs buying a factory mod2 upper. The 14.5CC are hammers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#50]

I don’t think it’s worth it to piece everything together vs buying a factory mod2 upper. The 14.5CC are hammers.
View Quote

My current plan is to go with a 14.5cc and see if that satisfies me. If not I will head down the M110 path.  I really only have money for the rifle at this point anyways so I have plenty of time to figure stuff out. Especially being I won’t buy the upper until I secure a lower, hopefully sooner rather than later for a reasonable price.
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top