Need help finding a pouch.  Here is what I am looking for:

• Horizontal mounting to molle belt

• Solid molle attaching system

• High-quality zippers

• The less "open" compartments, the better

• Some sort of water-resistant capabilities

• Dimensions in the neighborhood of 9x6", depth as streamlined as possible

• Black

Ultimately want to use this on a molle belt for keeping things from randomly falling out.  The purpose for the pouch will be to hold a Samsung S24 Ultra horizontally and securely hold other things like a car key and hopefully wallet.  It will be used for a hurricane BUG belt.  Internal zippers a major plus.  Don't need to have all those multiplier pocket/straps and other open slots.  Just want to be able to open it and have easy access to pull the phone out and not have the keys or wallet fall out.  That is why I am looking for some sort of separate zipper pouch inside as well.  Checked on Amazon, but did not find anything that seemed quality.  Checked all the "big name" manufactures I can think of.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Roughly 8" x 5" and they have it in black.

https://www.maxpedition.com/collections/legacy/products/individual-first-aid-pouch?variant=12191268307015

A touch smaller, in black.  These are also a decent budget minimalist IFAK pouch for a belt btw.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08Q3M3S43/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Great options thank you!
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
ATS slimline is 6x8 so maybe it works for you.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#4]
OP if you’re worried about waterproof I’d look at a genetic upright pouch and put your stuff in a waterproof magpul daka.  I’ve used them at the beach & pool and they’ve been fine with all the water spray from my kids.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 7:27:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bdover:
OP if you’re worried about waterproof I’d look at a genetic upright pouch and put your stuff in a waterproof magpul daka.  I’ve used them at the beach & pool and they’ve been fine with all the water spray from my kids.
View Quote

The other guys said it, the ATS pouch is nice, I've got a couple of the smaller ones on my belts.  A 9"x6" pouch is yuge on a belt.  Were it me, I'd get a two small pouches so your stuff doesn't end up like a shook up toolbox.

The maxpedition one looks nice, but I can see that dumping everything if you open too much.

If waterproof is critical, than a dry bag type deal is essential.  You could get multiple small drybags and dummy cord them to the interior of the pouch for security.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:

The other guys said it, the ATS pouch is nice, I've got a couple of the smaller ones on my belts.  A 9"x6" pouch is yuge on a belt.  Were it me, I'd get a two small pouches so your stuff doesn't end up like a shook up toolbox.

The maxpedition one looks nice, but I can see that dumping everything if you open too much.

If waterproof is critical, than a dry bag type deal is essential.  You could get multiple small drybags and dummy cord them to the interior of the pouch for security.
View Quote

Yea, I don't know if I'd want anything bigger than that IFAK pouch I posted above on there.  I have it on my beater around the property belt, and it's about as big as I'd want.

Another option is the TT E&E Pouch.

https://tacticaltailor.com/fight-light-e-e-pouch-horizontal/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top