Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2024 3:00:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: latewatch]
I had posted on April 2nd about an early MAWL that the propellor cap had broken on and that I wasn't able to get ahold of anyone at B.E. Meyer. I just received my unit back from BE Meyer and could not be happier. This was an early 4 digit serial # unit that was long out of warranty but they fixed it so that it is working like new. I did not ask to be comped and was fully expecting an invoice for the repairs but B.E. Meyer completed the repairs and returned it to me at no charge.

I'd like to also give a shout out to Will at TNVC who responded to my earlier inquiry and put me in touch with Ryan at B.E. Meyer. Ryan was awesome!! We exchanged several emails and spoke a few times over the phone, even when he was out of the office, and he helped me throughout the RMA process to get my unit returned and repaired. I am continually reminded of all the truly good people that we are blessed to have in the firearms and night vision community.

Thank You!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to know OP. Always glad to hear manufacturers standing behind their products.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
TNVC is awesome and so is BEM - glad they got the issue fixed.

This might be my sign to get a mawl, finally...
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:36:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Will] [#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:25:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see it resolved. I have two 2021 MAWLs and it's nice to see BE Meyers stand behind their products after the stated warranty period expires.

These cost a premium and I think it's fair to expect a level of support reflective of the price. Good on BEM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top